Hotwife fantasy

A big fantasy of mine, just discuss it with her and tell her it excites you, at the worst you are being honest, at best she may jump at the idea!

Mine enjoys the fantasy of it and we have done some roleplaying, chosen her a realistic BBC dildo from LH and we enjoy the fantasybofnit which gives me enough of a thrill without actually doing it.

5 Likes

I took all your advice on board and discussed this with my wife and unsurprisingly got the same answer, an infatic NO NO NO.
:joy::joy:

5 Likes

At least you know for certain, well done for asking :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Even if you get a firm no the communication is important…. Hopefully it will lead to other discussions in the future.

7 Likes

Talking to her about the thrill I get from the idea of watching her with other men… not being cucked/humiliated but the idea of being sexual with other people as part of an open agreement gives me a thrill like nothing else … it’s almost painfully exciting to think of her sucking someone else’s cock…

She’s curious about the Psychology of it …

Anyone read anything that rings true … I don’t think it’s about her being a trophy or property … which I think some people think…

6 Likes

I’m not so sure about it actually. I think I once read somewhere that it has something to do with the liberty and the feeling that its a “no-go”, that would explain the thrill.
I hope I find it again, it was a great read.

2 Likes

I kinda can see where your coming from and can imagine how it’d be but guess each to their own and what floats the boats :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Yojimbo_1981
I guess for lots of people a big part of the thrill comes from the feelings after an encounter with a third person. The feelings of being the constant and permanent lover. Being the more desirable one, while the other can be easily excluded from the relationship.
This is in tension with the taboo feelings of breaking (or more likely) temporarily suspending social norms, marriage vows, etc for the duration of a scene.

4 Likes

Other way round here … still a fantasy for now however x

3 Likes

@L_amp_M25 that’s my wife’s worry. We have discussed this several times, and whilst I try to convince her I will not get jealous and want to see her with a younger stallion that can satisfy her, she won’t go for it, although I know she likes the idea.

5 Likes

Same for me wife will not go for it but it still does it for me just the thought of watching her being taken.

3 Likes

Mine is starting to come round. She said she will think about it. We have also built it into role play. I gave her a massage the other night and pretended to be a male masseuse. Im in the process of looking to but a hollow strap on so I can fuck her and it will feel like someone else. Soon I hope to progress.

5 Likes

You are further along than I am but I will keep trying good luck.

4 Likes

The things have changed for me and my wife has agreed to be a hotwife and I can not wait for her first date I will drop her off knowing what she is about to do mmmmmmm

6 Likes

Myself and Mrs horny at 50 went to a swingers club and I watched her take another cock and was not dissatisfied just very very turned on.

5 Likes

Wow tell us more on what happened and how it came about. Did you not get to fuck her to?

6 Likes

The reclaim sex was off the scale best we ever had

4 Likes

to be honest it has made us stronger together and brought an openness and honesty to our marriage

6 Likes

cuckolding is a big fantasy from a lot of guys. Yes - it is a fetish and not for everybody! guys love to watch his girlfriend/wife or an "arranged " cuckold session to watch a female get fucked. some guys are also into be humiliated or tied up or ordered around to help the bull (place the dick in the pussy, licking her at the same time or clean up his mess)

3 Likes

I have always liked a powerful woman and this fits me perfectly especially when I help her get ready for a date, sent text and pictures during and then the return home ritual

4 Likes