Household bondage items

Is there anything in your house you've used in the past to use as bondage?

Curtain tie backs, guitar straps, bath robe belts?

Someone told me they use cable ties in the bedroom regularly, would this not hurt? Anyone else done this?

Me and my partner sometimes use cable ties. They are much easier if you are looking for a quickie and can't be bothered to get the rope or restraints out.
I haven't found them that uncomfortable, depends how tightly you tighten them but they do leave red marks around you're wrists but I like being left with them.

Oh yes. Lots of stuff. Anything vaguely resembling a rope was used to restrain. Thankfully it was all in the past and we have a good collection of safe, comfortable and effective bondage equipment now!

Never went for cable ties though. Having a mechanic for a father gave me a healthy respect for not messing with those things! Hate them >_<

Before we got restraints we used dressing gown ties x

We've used chain and cable ties, love chain but cable ties are awful when done like handcuffs, using one around both wrists is ok but I prefer chain

Cling film can be fun but keep away from face.

See now people are talking I'm kind of coming round to the idea of cable ties... I see what you mean about the marks too, I think if like that ;)

Do you use them round wrists or ankles too?

Oh and another unrelated question... How do you reply to a message directly in the quote bubble things? Hahaha

I've used cable ties with no problems but we always make sure there are scissors close at hand and of course, it there is any signs of reduced circulation or if they tighten too much, they come off.

Other household items that have been used on me include: belts, a car aerial, metal coat hangers, clothes pegs, bulldog clips, clips from clothes hangers, an electric fly swatter, bouncy balls made into ballgags, pillowcases over the head... There are probably loads more but that's all that springs to mind right now.

With cable ties always be safe and make sure you got something to cut them with they don't break easily.

Bathrobe belt for tieing, wooden spoons for spanking - that's what we use sometimes. Wouldn't dare to go for cables, though.

Any ever experimented with knot tying?

Hi all,

Many of the usual suspects, curtain ties are good for an impromptu session - other items ...

back of a hair bush as a paddle, also a spatula, i'm sure a couple of other cooking utensils, wooden spoons etc .

Don't think I like the idea of cable ties ... stick to our velcro restrains most of the time now still willing to experiment of course ;)

Scarves and ties (for restraint and as an impromptu blindfolds), dressing gown belts, leather belts (for restraint and whipping), clothes pegs, gaffer/duck tape (never again). Not cable ties, which are both useful and hateful at the same time.

All of the above + a plastic fly swat gives a really good sting !

Experimented tying one of my suit ties into a handcuff knot over the weekend, worked a treat around the ankles, looks nice too

Used dressing robe ties and also ties are quite good. Just ordered some bondage tape so will use that but household items can work well.