How big are you???? Is bigger better???

I'm going to be honest here I'm by statistical comprison fairly big about 7.5'' length about 6'' girth and I've owned sex toys that I was too big for.

When having sex, I've had a woman keep telling me to go deeper and in order to satisfy her. I was banging against her quite hard at times and she kept encouraging me to go harder, she was also trying to change position into doggy and then side slide, which are top positions for deep penetration. I'm not generally well suited to banging the woman quite hard so I may have been not making best use of my length.

To put things into perspective some women do get more pleasure out of bigger cocks. The woman in question was Asian where the men are apparently smaller downstairs according to statistics. She had a lot of previous partners though.

Best advice, find out what pleases the woman before going overboard with extensions and other aids. Looking at the various threads, it varies between women.

Size doesn't matter, how u use it does.

Now where did I put my tape measure? ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

well a litle bigger than average but it's my girth that the better half likes more

Never about size though is it so I'm advised

My ex husband was about 7.5 inches and my new fella is your size, my ex has a slightly bigger girth too although not proprtionate to the length comparison! I never thought that I would say this but I prefer the smaller, I don't get stomach pains from sex, I rarely get piles from anal and we have much more anal than I used to, I adore giving him blow jobs without getting the same jaw ache and I have had more orgasms during penetrative sex in the last six months than I did in the 13 years I was with my ex! I'm quite petite and I can honestly say I'm having the best sex of my life! If your lady is having plenty of orgasms and is saying she's happy then you should believe her!!! Some people will want and prefer bigger but not everyone, which is great as not everybody is the same size!!

Thanks everyone for your input, I am happy and so is my wife....I am just a very anxious person and always doubt myself and continuously over think things

Jimjam26 wrote:

Thanks everyone for your input, I am happy and so is my wife....I am just a very anxious person and always doubt myself and continuously over think things

Remember this, "comparison is the thief of joy".

Guess I'm average . Used to be able so self suck when I was younger but that was cos I was flexible and not cos I was big ......

My boyfriend is about 8.5 inches however I have had varying experiences with varying sizes. For me, I find that girth is a lot more important than length. What is also important is the emotional attachment you have towards that person. They can have a big penis but absolutely no emotional feeling and it's not going to feel as good as someone with a smaller penis and an emotional attachment. 5.5 inches is actually the average size so you're not alone :) at the end of the day it's not size that matters, it's what you can do with it haha

I've had a "few" sexual partners in my lifetime from the massive to the far less than average. In all honesty I can say it doesn't matter at all. As others have said it's all down to technique and confidence.

My husband is very self conscious even after over a decade together. We bought the 'Clone a Willy' kit so I can show him he isn't as inadequate as what he thinks he is.

Totally agree girth is better then length techniques better then both

Totally agree girth is better then length techniques better then both

8.5 inch but it's not what u got its what u do with it, but that applies to most things!

1 Like

I would say I'm average at best, even so my wife says it can go in "too far" at times, so would not worry,

How I feel about cock size, through the creative genius of System of a Down:

My cock is much bigger than yours
My cock can walk right through the door
With a feeling so pure
It's got you screaming back for more

My shit stinks much better than yours
My stinks right down to the floor
With a feeling so pure
It's got you coming back for more

Mines shrinking due to lack of use. Manage a little self play now and then but that's about it

Im 25 male Leeds 7.5inches

4.75” is all I got to share. Every lady I have been with I have been either the smallest or bottom third. Fortunately wife is only bottom 25 percent. Largest guy was 7.5” and she said that was too big. When using toys she complains if I go to 7”, but all toys are at minimum 5” that we use.

I never really cared about how big I am as it’s how I use it so they say but earlier I had a quick measure and I’m 5.2" girth and 6.1" in length.

I’m quite happy with that lol

I can almost get to 2 inches now when I’m really turned on. It might not sound like much, but I started out as a girl with a big clit. :wink: T gel has started to have an effect, and it is an interesting experience.

2 Likes