How big is too big?

My Hubby is average and its perfect! he hits my cervix sometimes (which hurts so much i want to double over) i have a rabbit, which thrusts and he feels "a bit big" and just uncorfortable at the moment xx

Not a gal, but I have cock experience.

I tend to measure size more by how it is orally, so 6 is about perfect for me.

TTurtle wrote:

Ha reminds me of this:

1 inch - are you taking the fucking piss?

2 inch - i can't even hold it properly.

3 inch - never been so unsatisfied in my life.

4 inch - i've had bigger.

5 inch - good, but not enough!

6 inch - about right.

8 inch – fucking perfect.

10 inch - it's hurting my insides.

12 inch - I'm absolutely fucking destroyed.

...and this is how I rate Meatball Subs

Lol, classic :)

Where do you lot measure from? I'm curious to know how my oh measures up after all these years. Lol.

stuball wrote:

me and the mrs got curious bout this so we got the tape measure out it was bout 8 and half inches and she loves it.

i dont think its how big u r just how u use it.

This is what I was told, size does not matter it is how you use it!

I was also told that a man who is blessed in the gentlemens area, should take responsibility for how and when it is deployed.

My OH went to see our GP about feeling uncomfortable, the advice was that it had been caused by over vigorous sex. While I do not consider myself as being particularly large, by OH says I am blessed with a large girth. I would say that the first time that she caught sight of me, she did say that it was the largest she had ever seen, I would say that, but it would be boasting if I did.

Anyway, the point I was going to make was that gentlemen who are larger than average, should take the responsibility of ensuring that their lover is sufficiently turned on before penentration, ie, have plenty of foreplay, I find a good session of oral works well.

I have also been told that it is a good idea to use positions where the woman can control the depth of penertration, eg her on top. Just a couple of ideas from HH

Anything over 9 is pushing it really! You just don't need that amount of length it just bashes your cervix!

I slept with a guy who was about 8.5 inches but he was really really wide. It was great but anything more than that would have been a no no!!

Most women have this crazy fantasy of a big cock ... when they actually get one they get all panicky and end up feeling pain !

whilst I am not doubting so women may be able to take a big one , I am almost certain the vast majority would complain...

I am no John holmes but I have had girls complain that it has caused them pain on some occasions and besides its not just up to us boys... women also play a role in how they are structured down there...

if very long just dont give the girl all the length.....

Wetone wrote:

Where do you lot measure from? I'm curious to know how my oh measures up after all these years. Lol.

measure from along the top

from the top down when fully erect just over 10 inches

I myself am 66inches from top to bottom.... im feckin tiny,

But i can manage a fair bit if its uncomfortable just dont put it all in. everything gets bigger all ways with stimulation, after a bit it swells though :/ so its just a you on top kinda thing or akward positions that most would say arent good for depth

:) x