How big is too big?

I recently had a sexual encounter with a guy who was, how shall I put this...? More than a little well endowed. I was shocked when I saw it as he was quite a skinny, unassuming guy & whilst I know this has no relation to what's inside a man's pants, I was rather surprised when he whipped out this whopper.

One of my ex's was what I'd always thought was pretty large so initially I didn't panic. I didn't this would be too much trouble. But when were having sex it felt sooooo different. And it was almost hurting at times because, even without thrusting, he was hitting my cervix. It was very hard to take for any length of time. Then, towards the end of our sex session, he tore me. So I've been rather sore ever since.

Back to the point, the reason I'm making this thread is to ask other girls about their experiences with larger guys? I mean I always knew that 'bigger is better' was a bit of a falacy but I hadn't realised (not to this extent anyway) that bigger could actually be worse. How big would you say is 'too big'? Have any of you had any similar experiences?

For reference, he was 9½ inches. (I asked, I didn't just whip out a ruler mid-way through :P)

Hubby is7 inch, my second partner was 8 and third was 8.5. I still want bigger lol

9.5 inches!!! even if im average size tht makes me feel about this big 8=>

lucky lucky man

i think it can be too big tho if it was hurting you

I dont know how big my husband is.. but its not more than 6 inches and at certain angles he hurts a bit and i have to tell him to stop. So .. 6inches is perfect .. 8 or more would be far to painful for me!!

I've had 8 inches or so before and had to stop so many times in sex because he hurts me, he was big in girth too so it was just very painful. Felt very sorry for the boy because i just wasn't enjoying it. 6 inches seems to be perfect for me too!

WeeSteve wrote:

More fun to pretend its 8============>

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

what do you care! u dont even like cock :P

Ha reminds me of this:

1 inch - are you taking the fucking piss?

2 inch - i can't even hold it properly.

3 inch - never been so unsatisfied in my life.

4 inch - i've had bigger.

5 inch - good, but not enough!

6 inch - about right.

8 inch – fucking perfect.

10 inch - it's hurting my insides.

12 inch - I'm absolutely fucking destroyed.

...and this is how I rate Meatball Subs

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Just spat my tea out reading this. Well done Steve! :D

I'm usually a fan of quite petite toys but only lastnight I somehow managed my brand new Tantus Raptor with very little warm up (has a girth of roughly two Inches thick! but only five Inches of insertable length) When it comes to girth I've learnt that I can challenge myself but not so much with length. Five to six Inches is as much as I ever manage.

I think it's easier to 'learn' to take more girth than it is length simply due to the fact that the vagina can stretch, for lack of a better word, but as far as I know the internal length doesn't alter.

sub-kitten wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

Just spat my tea out reading this. Well done Steve! :D

*does a little dance*

In my experience it's the girth that's more noticeable rather than the length. Some women have a naturally high cervix so length is not an issue. Saying that though, your cervix does move higher or lower depending on where you are in your monthly cycle. Before ovulation your cervix is quite high and it's at it's lowest while you are ovulating. So he could feel longer at certain times of the month. :)

Wetone wrote:

In my experience it's the girth that's more noticeable rather than the length. Some women have a naturally high cervix so length is not an issue. Saying that though, your cervix does move higher or lower depending on where you are in your monthly cycle. Before ovulation your cervix is quite high and it's at it's lowest while you are ovulating. So he could feel longer at certain times of the month. :)

Oooh now I did not know that! I retract my previous statement. Thank you for informing me wetone :]

Wetone wrote:

I never knew this either. Yeah my husband is quite big in girth.. much prefer that!

I think over 9 inches is far tpp big but it depends how much you can take as everyone is different :) and also girth counts too!

dont feel too bad guys im happy to take a 10inch vibe and enjoy it but when it comes to the real thing anything between 8 and a half and 9 inch will do

lol

is 8 inches big then?? my OH is 8 inches and he reckons he aint big like, it is a tad on skinny side though but feels nice anyway lol but it does hit my cervix sometimes and i think thats how i got my water infection perhaps. but he still got off on it when he didnt go too deep, but would still like him to go deep to make him happy not that he aint happy its just me thinking that if you know what i mean lol x