How big is too big?

Hi, now people (mainly guys) will say am complaining but hear me out. Am very well endowed (9.5in and 4.5in diameter) now the few times I’ve shown it quite a few were scared of it and that does dent ones confident. Am a slim guy so it does look like I’ve transplanted a horse’s member onto me. So how big is too big?

2 Likes

I think can say congratulations from most of the guys out there! :joy: but being a pretty average guy I’ve never had an issue like this! Personally I don’t think there is a too big or too small as there will allways be someone that wants it bigger or smaller!
I think going on your size you may need to have warning label on your boxers but I would say it will excite and challenge a lot of women.

3 Likes

The answer is in the eye of the beholder as everyone sees big differently so for some you’ll be a perfect size while few others may think even that is small :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Every body is different. Some can take that size and some can’t. Some will think it’s too big for them, or maybe too small.
Don’t let it knock your confidence, you’ll find someone who’ll think it’s just right for them :slightly_smiling_face:

For me personally I can. Hubby’s 9 inches, and I don’t have any problems taking him oral, PIV or anal.

3 Likes

Even if two people aren’t a good match size wise theres still lots of things you can do that aren’t PinV. Oral, handjobs, grinding, toys. All in loads of different positions (69 instantly springs to mind for example).
You can get in a spooning position, lube up and grind between someone thighs whilst fingering them for example. Grinding also works well in a girl on top position well.

Besides those options there are definitely a lot of people out there who like really big dildos as some of the fantasy toy sizes ive seen for sale are really large.

Don’t let it dent your confidence. The right people will think its amazing.

5 Likes

Firstly that’s just showing off! :rofl:

Seriously though, I a lady is finding it uncomfortable then perhaps just go a lot more slowly, let her be in control. A bit like anal. Also maybe add a touch of lube.
I’m sure anyone will get used to it, then watch her grin grow!

4 Likes

Thank you all for the comments :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m built more like a soup can… 7" in length and 6.5" girth. I can’t do deep and hard on Mrs. Val, especially Doggy, as it is too much for her so everyone is obviously built differently.

You are who you are, pal. Embrace it! Let your partner decide and I’m sure they would appreciate a bit of a monster!

1 Like

Ohhhhh @valbowski77

Sorry but I’ve never heard anyone comparing penis size to a can of soup before…the thought of pounding in doggy position with a tin of heinz cream of tomato brings tears to my eyes too…

Agree totally though with the “you are who you are”… and there are ways around it…and also a monster can be tamed to be less intimidating.

1 Like

There are some spacers you can get to go at the bottom of your shaft so you can thrust away to your hearts content without worrying about going to deep on the lady. I’m average so have only heard about big men asking for them but they might come in packs so one woman might be able to take all of your rod and some others might want you restricted to 6 or 7 inches depth so a padded large soft cock ring will stop you going too deep…

My wife said she’s perfectly fine and happy with my average size but I do have a penis sleeve extender to try out on her at some point just to see if she can take or does enjoy larger.

I purchased it over 4 months ago and haven’t told her about it yet :joy: I don’t mind if she does enjoy a big package me wearing it once in a blue moon. But she really does seem to cum from clitoral stimulation so it might be true that she doesn’t want or need a large one for penetration.

1 Like

7.5" is where it starts to be too much for me.

2 Likes

I think you might be confusing diameter with circumference.

Or I hope you are.

I’m the same as you bud, luckily laura can take it, although she does say sometimes (next day) she feels like she’s bruised from the inside, but when we are having sexy I can normally tell if it’s getting to much for her so we switch up what we are doing, but I don’t think it should matter as as you will be well aware off you don’t need to go all the way in to still please someone, laura is tight also so (not that we would but) I would never go in without any foreplay first to ensure she’s nice and wet.
I do remember a long time ago it was like feeling blessed but sometimes it wasn’t always a blessing as before laura sometimes I got a look of wow and some women could take it and love it, but also there’s been shocked faces and all you think is are they now worried because it’s too big, which doesn’t feel great, don’t get me wrong I think most blokes would love to be packing, but trust me lads it isn’t always cracked out to be what you think not every women wants or can handle a massive cock.

But don’t get me wrong I couldn’t be without him lol :joy:

4 Likes