How big is your cock?

Mine is 6” long by 5” around but my bathmate I purchased from lovehoney this week I’m hoping will change that a bit, although i want to increase the girth, I won’t complain if it adds an extra inch or two!

2 Likes

It’s actually really useful for choosing toys. :+1:

3 Likes

It’s like asking if someone pees in the shower. there are two types of guy:
Guys who measure and liars
er, make that three types of guy…

I’m shocked there’s no “4/5ths of a right guard can” or “one and a bit sky remotes” because they seem to be the de facto measuring stick for the guys that slide into my better half’s DMs :rofl:

7 Likes

Once knew a lad that said it was half the size of his mums rolling pin…
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don’t ask

7 Likes

@FilthinessEverAfter I can fit 12 polo mints on mines :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Most of my doctoral students do qualitative studies, but I think those data would have a place here as well.

My man is 6" and not that thick. I have large dildos - everyone is happy! :wink:

1 Like

Average I believe.

If you want a really impressive number…quote in mm :wink::joy::joy::eggplant:

4 Likes

I’m around 6 inches and have good girth. Always been happy with my size but using a penis pump to get a bit extra

@KentCouple1990 are you using a bathmate? I’m getting results after a week!

I thought about getting one but I’m going to be following your journey and seeing the results

Interesting question.

7" x 5.24" (circumference) / 1.67" (diameter)

Of course, as with sword dueling and intellectual discourse, it is not so much about “how big” it is, but how you use it!
Possibly of interest is this site on the topic (for science). :slight_smile:

Calculate your percentile

https://calcsd.netlify.app/

Global average

https://calcsd.netlify.app/study4

Just a modest 6inch hear would you be happy with that ?

Not the longest at 5.5”, but seemingly ok on girth, also 5.5”. Ideally wish it was longer, but it’s what you do with it right?

It was big enough to fill 3 prams :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Much appreciation to the men who admit there average size unlike most of Internet that add atleast a inch and claim they don’t fit.

Myself, I’m an average 6ish inch! Not girthy not skinny, and shock, in certain positions it’s to uncomfortable to the missus! Maybe I’ve measured wrong and it’s Internet average 7 inch atleast

Trying to keep it off the toilet bowl sitting? or is that too much information?
:grin:
Don’t hate us 'cos we’re big lol

4 Likes

Average 6 and it is what it is. Nothing i can do about it :slight_smile: