How big is your cock?

In the interest of equality this is the polar opposite of the male post " How big are your tits?

4 Likes

34E

confused 

3 Likes

6.5 inch erect not the biggest but never had any complaints

2 Likes

30FF

2 Likes

Around 8 inches in length, and a few inches in girth

1 Like

Around 8 inches in length, and a few inches in girth

1 Like

Not big enough! (answer to both how big is your cock/tits!) :-D

'joking' His cock- couldn't say for sure on length/girth but in my opinion it's perfect in every way and never felt with anyone else before what I do with him and to say the least I'd guess he's around average. My tits- definitely not big enough. A small but perfectly formed perky 32c
2 Likes

Big enough to please my OH!

The hubby is around 8.5 inches and girthy. I love it x

1 Like

Hubby is around 7inches and I'm a 38d a the moment. Thy go up and down depending what I weigh

3 Likes

Love Stud Too wrote:

In the interest of equality this is the polar opposite of the male post " How big are your tits?

Boobs and Cocks are not polar opposites, boobs & moobs or cocks & fannys, i’m not sure how people would respond to a how big is your fanny? thread though?

My cock is uncannily dead on 8” long which is also the length of my hands from wrist crease to middle finger tip.

Mrs Pheebs say she loves it as it always makes her toes curl on entry? Dunno about girth but she says she wouldn’t want more girth & as long as she’s happy and feels full enough, i’m happy to fill her to the brim!

1 Like

We actually don't know my OH's size, but we guess around 5.5" - 6"

2 Likes

I'm bang on 6"

3 Likes

Happy with what I was given and the OH does'nt complain. She groans!!

2 Likes

Which one? As a loyal Lovehoney customer I have a collection.

4 Likes

Not had any complaints from oh she always seems happy

My OH is a little over 7" and it feels great. Flacid he is really impressive!

Gotta love this, the average penis size, as measured in statistical studies is 5.1-5.6 inches, while everyone online is well above this - lies or bad measurement?

Yeah but mine is like 9 inches ;)

2 Likes

Haha I like it Rob...

I noticed this I just posted to the thread before reading and can see I'm the smallest one on here.

As long as my OH is happy with it I am too!

1 Like

rockinrob wrote:

Gotta love this, the average penis size, as measured in statistical studies is 5.1-5.6 inches, while everyone online is well above this - lies or bad measurement?

Yeah but mine is like 9 inches ;)

Mrs LST here.

I went to Uni and did stats. Are you refering to the mean, median or mode? lol

Do you know the population spread of the statistical study?

What is the standard deviation?

2 Likes