How did you get into pegging?

It started for us one evening in March 2022 while I was washing up, Mrs W came up behind me, put her arms around me and started tweaking my nipples gently. This tweaking became more urgent and she started to grind her hips, then pushing them forward…… I was trapped with hands in the washing up…. So Mrs W pushed harder and faster until she was at it like a steam engine. Finding this a turn-on I said “Oh you would love to push something into me wouldn’t you?” to which she replied in the affirmative. I was very surprised because she had never acted like this before. We looked through LH and quickly had a pack on its way. To say I was surprised at this new side to her was an understatement. When the package arrived, she acted like a different person, coming into the lounge wearing her new toy - she smiled and said “Come here” and started to kiss and fondle me, which led to the inevitable pegging. That evening went on for such a long time with us trying so many different things involving her new plaything on me. Then she said “Time for my toy” and got her wand going; with my hands helping, she soon climaxed and then pulled me into her for me to finish. Oh boy ever since that evening our love-making has so changed, developing even further ……

4 Likes

Im still waiting for her to suggest it again. First time went wrong :grin: Yours sounds fun though.

2 Likes

I was using butt plugs as part of our usual sexual activities and she particularly enjoyed pushing an inflatable plug into me and inflating it as much as I could take (and beyond) so when i suggested pegging she was keen to give it a try.

She particularly enjoys taking me from behind with the bigger dildo (10" x 7") so that she can see how far I’m stretched and can watch the dildo sliding in and out.

1 Like

If I think she might, I always make sure ive douched… I take the shower head off (mixer tap type) and squirt warm water up. Not inserted just enough pressure to feel the water going in. Anyway the rest, you know. I have noticed that i seem to get belly problems for a few days after. Like IBS. Should i be doing this. Can anyone advise ??

2 Likes

We have been pegging since 2012. Anal play on me started a few years before with a finger in my bum during a bj, which turned to a vibrator. Then one day my wife came home and told me about one of her GF’s using a strapon on her hubby. We talked about it went from there. Anal is a big part of our sex lives and have really explored with different toys and techniques on both of us. I also love just a butt plug and prostate massagers and have with experimentation learned how to have prostate orgasms without ejaculating. The experience I can only describe as what a women may feel having multiple orgasms. I have on many occasions cum hands free from prostate stimulation.

1 Like

When started regularly putting buttplugs and fingers up my ass as part sexual adventures, we eventually decided to buy a strap on to try out pegging. We both like the roll reversal and do it quite often now. First time went a bit clumsy but was really fun, now she can pound my ass and is really talented in handling the dildo.

Besides seeing her with a big stapon is super sexy

1 Like

There are a bunch of pegging threads , this one was quite good . Honest first pegging stories
Here was how our introduction came about .
Honest first pegging stories - #26 by Oldman
As far as IB after prepping for pegging , my first question is what kind of lube you use ? I found anything other than water based can effect be in a similar way . As a former medical tech , I wonder if the water straight out of the tap may be chlorinated and or fluoridated ? Both of those can kill digestive bacteria . Also where the PH level of the water is , too hard or soft may as well have an effect . If you want to do a little test , use distilled water and an anal douche and pre warm the water in it’s container by letting it sit in how water for a bit .

Yes it really is amazing how super sexy a girl looks with a strapon… would never have believed it before I first saw…

2 Likes

Thank you. Ill try it. Missus has a proper one so ill give it a go. Only thing is she will know im preping which is kinda like asking, so ill just say im doing the experimental thing. Cheers for the advice. :grin:

By accident.
I was giving him a hand job with lube and I thought I would’ve slip a finger into his bum hole as he fingers me and he gasped. I asked him if it felt as good as it sounds like and we said it feels great. He then had a mind blowing orgasm. We did the fingering for a few weeks and then he showed me butt plugs and strap on’s on LH. I was immediately interested. It took us some time and practice to work our way up to the big day when I finally took his anal virginity but when it happened he loved it.

I also really get off on the power play and being in control of doing the penetration and thrusting. It is a great thrill and I know that he loved the role reversal.

2 Likes

Thank you for how you got into it @Love_Stud_Too . It must have been fantastic for you both…

Totally agree.

My wife initially felt a bit strange lying there still wearing the strap-on after we’d finished but once she realised how amazing I thought she looked she’s happy to wear it for as long as I like now.

Sometimes she wears the harness brief and strap-on with a knicker vibrator or bullet tucked inside and let’s me deep throat the dildo while she works herself to orgasm. The best bit for me is when she’s approaching orgasm and she loses control. She starts to move her hips and thrusts into my mouth just as if she is really fuxxing me.

We’ll have to try the knicker vibrator while she’s pegging me too.

3 Likes

My way was a massive gamble that could have easily backfired as my OH had never even suggested and as far as I was aware at that time had thought of the idea of pegging and as far also as I knew at that time she didnt know I liked anal stimulation,
If we wanted to try something new we’d just buy the toy or device and leave it on the bed, so I did this and bought a g-spot strap-on and left it on the bed, bought a g-spot strap-on as I’d read they were good for the p-spot!!
It was a gamble for 2 reasons, she’d wore a strap-on before but not for pegging men but having sex with women so there was the obvious confusion as to what I was expecting and with who and then there was the fact she might just not like the idea of pegging as we’d never spoke about it!
Fortunately that night I went upstairs and she was wearing the strap-on teamed with her best dom outfit, plenty of her anal lube and ready to go!
When we finally got talking about it she said as she had strap-on experience it was something she’d been wanting to suggest but didnt know how to bring it up!
We now have a very healthy pegging relationship and I have as many dildos as she does.
Literally sometimes it is good to talk!!

3 Likes

When we first had a strap on she was insecure about wearing it. She was worried that it meant she wasn’t good enough. Eventually she was willing to try.

She put it on…and we had sex normally with lots of foreplay. Here she was with this strap on, and I was instead just inside of her under the dildo part.

Eventually I finished and we both just laughed hard about everything. We built a lot of stress and anxiety and nervousness about trying a new toy…and we instead were just too excited that we didn’t even use it as intended.

Eventually we did use the strap on “as intended” but it was fun to just take it easy and enjoy the time together and to not put pressure on getting everything “right”.

2 Likes

Spot on @krzwis, exactly what it is all about…

1 Like

Great stuff @Yes_man, great gamble…

2 Likes

When you do it with the shower hose, do you keep the water running into you or do bits at a time?

When I use a douche, I tend to do it too many times and that gives me a dodgy tummy and really defeats the purpose of it. I don’t think theres a recommended amount of times to fill and empty the douche bulb but I would say 3 max.
The concern with using the shower hose is that you could be putting a lot of water into your bowels that isn’t getting a chance to empty.

Sometimes when I feel that I need a good emptying, I’ll douche and thats nothing to do with sex, so you could say you’re doing that. Sharing a douche isn’t the best though.

1 Like

I didn’t but i want to​:grimacing:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing such a great story showing all the positive sides to how sex toys really can enrich a couples relationship and bring it up to a whole new level of excitement! :yum:

1 Like

I do it till I can feel the warmth filling it up then let go. I repeat it until im happy theres going to be no surprises. I think what ’ oldman’ says is probably right. The chlorine is killing the good bacteria. Im going to leave it alone now. Have chatted with OH about it and she agrees. Think ive been a bit silly about the whole thing really.

1 Like