How did you manage to score your first g-spot orgasm?

I've tried the best toys for g-spot stimulation that I've heard of (nJoy pure wand, g-slim s-spot vibrator, l'amourose prism v vibrator) and followed some tips like getting off with a clitoral orgasm first & using plenty of lube and being relatively forceful but nothing yet... I'm pretty sure I've found my actual g-spot as I get that urge to urinate but that feeling hasn't transformed into pleasure or actual squirting (as far as I can tell). I know I'm probably being a bit impatient though, but can any of you advise? I feel like I'm missing out lol

I don't think every woman can have G-spot orgasms. I have never had one myself even though I have tried. I think I can get blended orgasms because my orgasm is really strong while getting stimulation internally and externally but I can't get an G-spot orgasm on it's own.

i found other than gspot inparticular toys, bigger dildos really hit my gspot. because the dildo is large and firm it hits my gspot quite nicely.

have you tried any wands? using a gspot dildo/toy with a powerful vibrater on your clitoris could do the trick for you. thats what i found works for me (thisll give you a blended orgasm = clitoris + gspot)

sometimes you can orgasm first and once you climax its easier to climax again, so how about trying to just get off first and then work up to a gspot orgasm? also sometimes when theres to much anticipation and trying too hard orgasms cant be achieved

... every body is different. But a woman's orgasm is as much mental as it is physical. Pressuring yourself into a gspot orgasm will only stress you out ! Relax, and enjoy it. I've only had 3 orgasms or so from gspot alone. But my clitoral ones are way more intense after any gspot stimulation.

Without turning this into another squirting topic, get over to the squirting thread as there is heaps of information there that you will find helpful. X

My first time was with a rabbit. I found that if I had it in, clit vibes turned on and kept my knees together, the vibes travelled through and I would get clit and g orgasms. I couldn't get it any other way, until recently when I had a go of this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33643 😍

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28353

thinking about this

Squirty that looks fab. Not keen on realistic dildos for some,reason so this appeals to me. Those ridges look like they'd feel lush.

I love ridged dildos! I think they feel amazing 😄

yeah i think its a good price too

I've tried a wand though not simulataneously with a dildo. I'm actually going to try both tonight and I'll report the results. Does anyone have experience with the happy rabbit 2 g-spot or the desire g-spot vibrator? The last rabbit I tried didn't work out so well with my anatomy but I like the idea of dual stimulation by using a single object (I have noodle arms and they get tired).

I've got the happy rabbit 2 now, genuinely the best rabbit I've had, beats my old one from a competitor by a mile!

Just ordered the greedy girl rabbit, let's see how that goes 😅

Hi laluz,

I found it difficult to orgasm for years. Then purchased myself a rabbit ( pink one with a bobble of beads on the shaft) from love honey (obviously lol). Still nothing!!! Until i changed position. Hoping this wont be against rules.....try being on all fours (ish) and grind on it rather than maybe the more traditional ideas. It was a hit and miss thing to start with but now it works everytime. I get a really strong blended orgasm. Alternatively a thick dildo and a wand can work magic too!! And of course...relax

SquirtyPanda wrote:

thinking about this

id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

glitterismyfavouritecolour wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

thinking about this

id definitely recommend that one! and the other purple one in the range, the ridges are lovely and the hardness gives a really full up feeling. hits the spot!!

hmmmm might just order both! the propora doesnt look like it has a strong suction cup, in the video when lisa moves it it looks like it moves a lot, ?

I have got the G Slim coming on tomorrow after RosyCheek's recommendation.

Just got a refund for something so a Maia dildo is next on the list.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

thinking about this

hmmmm might just order both! the propora doesnt look like it has a strong suction cup, in the video when lisa moves it it looks like it moves a lot, ?

I can vouch for the suction cups on the Maia dildos. Very strong, I haven't had any issues I have the wavy and the swirly and they're both awesome. I have suction cupped the two together aswell to make one almighty double ender and I can tell you it was a chore to separate them ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

afrodan wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

thinking about this

I can vouch for the suction cups on the Maia dildos. Very strong, I haven't had any issues I have the wavy and the swirly and they're both awesome. I have suction cupped the two together aswell to make one almighty double ender and I can tell you it was a chore to separate them ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

^ dunno what happened there but my reply was

wow that sounds epic! if i dont get on with the colours extra girthy dildo i ordered today ill recconsider purchasing the maia swirly ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Personally I find a lighter pressure with a rubbing motion works well as feeling like I need to pee really puts me off. My hubby has this magic trick where he locates said g spot then uses a gentle stroking motion... drives me wild!