How do I find a partner of the same sex to experiment with?

I am a male and over the past year have been wanting to experiment sexually with male and/or trans partners. How do discreetly find a partner(s) and also being new to these things weird? I have thought about Grindr, but couldn’t get myself to post a profile publicly on it.

1 Like

Hey this isn’t weird at all dude, everyone is entitled to explore their sexual curiosity as long as it’s not brining harm to others. Grindr is the best app you’ll find for doing this as there’s many likeminded guys on there wanting to try things without strings.

I’ve been on the app for many years and have discovered there’s a wider range of men even trans people wanting to discover themselves discreetly and of course there’s many blank profiles on there too for men who are nervous about showing face images… I will say though to be careful of scammers cause there’s a lot of them about these days and are way clever than used to be.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The scams are definitely part of the reason I am nervous about that app. I suppose I just have to get over it and be careful.

2 Likes

@ZachSTL :wave: hey, I dont think it’s weird at all. I understand why you may be nervous but I think as long as you’re upfront and honest about what you want you will find what you’re looking for. Enjoy and stay safe!

1 Like

Hey, I am in the same position as you. Finding someone is probably the easier bit. You could try Grindr, fab swingers website, even Reddit to get started. There seem to be quite a few men in similar position. Then again I live in a place which has the right reputation.
I did meet a guy and experimented with him. And really enjoyed it. But it did few weird. And it was something I had to try for myself. Not sure anyone else can tell you how to feel about it. But perhaps start gradually, chatting online before in real life.

If it helps the scams I mostly have come across are the easy to spot type where they just send you a photo or message saying to check out a website or offer to pay you money to be a sex slave/sugar baby… Then the more sinister ones are when you get talking to someone and they either keep wanting your WhatsApp number or if you talk about meeting and they ask you to sign up to a verification site to prove your safe for them to meet but trust me the site is fake and will ask for bank details as a way to confirm who you are which then they’ll use it to steal your money!

Other than those warnings it’s all fairly alright as long as you remember to be safe and keep smart.