How do I report a review?

How do I report a review?

There is one I found written a few days after mine and has a few lines almost identical to what I wrote.

They have obviously read mine and tried to change a few bits of it. Cheeky B*ggers!

I want to report it, but how?

Thanks guys :)

Oooo thats rude!! :o

Have you tried live chat ?? Xx

cheeky devil!! livechat, send a message or maybe a mod will see this anyways :D

Maybe e-mail Cazz? She's in the loop for reviews and such.

rose hip wrote:

Maybe e-mail Cazz? She's in the loop for reviews and such.

+1 Cazz is really helpful. I'm sure she will be able to sort this out for you Hun xx

Thanks everyone, I've emailed Cazz now. Hopefully she can sort it out :)

What product are you on about D? x

Which review? Being the forum detective I could not work out which review this is, please put me out of my misery and tell me.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Which review? Being the forum detective I could not work out which review this is, please put me out of my misery and tell me.

i been trying to figure it out as well! Cant beat some Sunday mystery

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Tut tut PPD slipping ;) I think it's the butt plug

LOL you lot :)

For some reason I can't post the links but its the Lovehoney Basics Slimline Butt Buddy

Click on newest, theres is mine and one newer one

On mine its the second paragraph where it says 'using Lovehoney anal lube'

Parts of my second paragraph have been used.

Well done gem :)

Shame on them...steeling others experiences lol .....

Loved the review anyway delilahxx Your comment about because its made of rubber left a smell... Have you ever tried using a condom on your anal toys.. it stops this happening and also aids cleaning as all you do is throw the condom away ;-) I've never found it efects how the toys feel or perform... Just a thought hun x

Fi

xx

Tut tut tut I'm sore cazz will sort it x

Hey BV what have you been upto then to get your words mixed up lol

The offending review has been removed. Thanks Cazz :)

Thanks Fi, great tip, I had even thought of that :)

Hello,

For anymore problems like this that may occur, please can all emails be sent to customer care who can deal with little problems like this or if not then they will forward it to me!

Their email is help@lovehoney.co.uk

Many thanks for your kind comments though saying I'm helpful ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley") x