How do you clean your toys?

Currently waiting on my order to arrive, but I realised that in all the excitement of ordering from here, I forgot to add anything to clean toys after. We’ve got the rocks off bullet & the Linx beginners vibrating cock ring. Do I assume that I just need to buy some special cleaning wipes, or can I just use generic cleaning washing liquid? 🙈 How do you all clean yours?

If the toys are waterproof then warm soapy water. Make sure you rinse thoroughly. If the toy is not waterproof you’ll need some antibacterial cleaner and a cloth :)

Here's the Lovehoney guide if you need more info. 🙂

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/how-to-clean-sex-toys/

And here's one about how to store them safely so they don't melt together.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Thank you! 😁 I know the Rocks off is, but i’ll double check the cock ring, but I’m assuming it wouldn’t be, then again, you know what happens when you assume!

Thank you Mr. Chimp! I’m going to ask an incredibly stupid question, but I’m only on caffeine shot number one, so bear with me - in regards to storing the toys, I’m assuming they can be kept all in one place as along as they are all in their own storage bags etc? Thinking of keeping them all in a box out of reach, this would be alright as long as I’ve got them all in their own little pouches wouldn’t it? 🙈

That's right. Just don't let them touch. 🙂

Thank you, and thank you for not voicing out loud how incredbily daft that comment sounded! I appreciate it! ;)

Not at all. It's much better to be safe than sorry. 🙂

Just the old bottle of toy cleaner. Does the trick.

Anti bacterial hand wash works a treat on waterproof toys

Thanks guys & girls, appreciate it 😊

Lots of hot water, a nailbrush dedicated to toys and liquid hand soap. I'm using that on everything, if the toy is waterproof I let it swim in the filled basin while I'm brushing off the non-waterproof ones, doing my best not to get water into it (it's mainly the Venus Butterfly, which I just hold with the opening downwards - the first one stood up to that treatment for several years and I think I wore it out, rather than drowned it).

Regarding storage, I wrap everything in paper towels for hygiene reasons as not all toys have their storage bag. But with the good, safe materials (silicone, glass, metal) that's not even necessary - it's just the cheap jelly stuff that can melt together if two toys touch.