How do you clean yours?

Excellent, thank you @300 we will definitely give that a go, our Dr just said to keep trying to peel it back

Just saw your edit re: lady garden, so thought Iā€™d chime in.

I just use a mild soap and warm water; lather up gently, and slide soapy finger around all the external folds (no internal probing so as not to disrupt the natural flora in there). Then detach the shower head and part nā€™ spray.

I once made the mistake of using a fancy perfumed soap from a gift pack. Nasty experience; had a reaction that caused the top layer of my clitoris skin to peel off. It was so sore and I had to use Savlon/nappy cream for a few days. Unfortunately, I couldnā€™t wash properly and the cream caught under my clitoral hood started to congeal and harden a little. Cue me, spread eagle on the landing step with a wash basin underneath, a magnifying mirror opposite, and a pointy ear-bud thingy trying to nudge out everything from my crevices. :joy: Iā€™m glad I was home alone that day!

Thankfully everything healed fine and Iā€™m back to Dove soap. I will never let the lure of fancy fragrances tempt me again!

7 Likes

I canā€™t remember the learning part.

Just roll it back, soap it up, rinse it off.

Make sure its rinsed well, and FFS donā€™t use a strong mint or menthol flavoured shower gel.

Canā€™t remember the brand, but holy jesus.

2 Likes

That could help too - but when I was hard it was impossible.

same if in Bath just pull foreskin back couple times then if in shower I just spray it with water. I never use soap case it irritates it.

Dunno, never really thought about it. Get in shower, lather up with lavender no tears (it smells delicious and itā€™s vegan), rinse off, grab a splash of Simple body wash and slather that on my vulva and give my labia a good splash of water. I usually combine that with using the shower head to orgasm, I mean, seems silly to miss the opportunity :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Original Source Mint! Used that once and got severe ring sting! :rofl:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp Mr John taught our Son at 6 years old ish.

Great topic BTW.

Pull back foreskin to reveal full gland then wash with a suitable sensitive wash. Vigorous washing occasionally turns into full on masturbation resulting in the need for the process to be repeated to ensure cleanliness.

1 Like

I just pull my back and rinse it in bath or shower

We have a walk in shower and I taught my wife how to wash my penis by pulling the foreskin back trouble Iā€™d when she does it the foreskin takes ages to return to itā€™s at rest position protecting the head of my penis. :joy:

Incidentally she taught me how to wash her vulva and now Iā€™m an expert :joy::sunglasses: