how do you earn a living...?

I'm a full time chef. I'm also in a band. It's a hell of a lot of fun and is my creative outlet in my life, without it I would go insane. Unfortunately, we don't make enough to do it full time. Maybe one day...

I work in accounts but am also a self employed copywriter since completing my OU degree. All a juggling game these days......

For sex bum bully. . .I'm in Liverpool too.

Try QVC in Kirkby sbb. They're taking on even if its not advertised. Fill an online application in via their website. My brother works there! :) good luck! SG x

I'm research and development in the fire fighting industry. Ultimately I get to 'try' to put very big fires out that sometimes don't wanna go! So its back to the drawring board! Lol

I did a favour for a mate a few weeks ago and worked in his kitchen in a large pub as a few members of staff were off. Jesus I worked my ass off! I love cooking but not running around like a loon! Nicked a few recipies though :)

As well as a few other things I won't mention, general accounts and also costings for the building trade, also a bit of needlework mostly making tutus and lingerie

Chesty100 wrote:

I work in accounts but am also a self employed copywriter since completing my OU degree. All a juggling game these days......

i would think its not all u have to juggle ether xx

I work in a 24hr emergency department. Work shifts, love the job, the company and my fab colleagues!!

I am a musician. I play bass in a band. Since there is no enough money in rock'n'roll, I also work as programmer.

i'm a nursery nurse i look after 3-5 year olds

I'm a full time uni student but work in a well-known supermarket, that give you Nectar points ;P (to avoid Google searches!)

Her=housewife

Him=Army

Thanks for the advice SG. Always good to know there are fellow scoucers about :) I'm guna look into it right now. Getting so desperate for a job!

SexyBumBully wrote:

Thanks for the advice SG. Always good to know there are fellow scoucers about :) I'm guna look into it right now. Getting so desperate for a job!

I am a accountant in Liverpool :-)

Qualified OT/ part time carer

im the lowest of the low im a bus driver, but im off sick with sciatica at the mo. so im not the terrior of the roads lol

I always thought the 'lowest of the low' was the tax man? Or, given recent developments, bankers?

lol didnt think of them, but normally thats what i get called lol

bb1137 wrote:

lol didnt think of them, but normally thats what i get called lol

In future you ought to refer anyone who calls you that to the aforementioned occupations. They'll soon leave you alone :P

sub-kitten wrote:

I always thought the 'lowest of the low' was the tax man? Or, given recent developments, bankers?

or traffic wardens?

im a student myself and work in an office too

Student but I used to be an office administrator. Looking for a temp job for the remainder of the summer but haven't seen much.

bb1137 wrote:

im the lowest of the low im a bus driver, but im off sick with sciatica at the mo. so im not the terrior of the roads lol

Can't be worse than me - I work full time at a place where the catchphrase is "I'm lovin' it" when half of us aren't. Please don't judge me on this, it's the only job I could get whilst working out what to do with my future.

I think I'm taking a gap year, earning some money and then doing a degree on creative writing or media. I was in uni last year but I dropped out because the course wasn't right for me. Next time I'll be going into accomodation too instead of commuting everyday. I got very depressed at uni because of the stress of commuting everyday and the boringness of the course. I turned into a starved fool and lost lots of weight because I refused to eat, then bounced the other way and binge-ate for a while. Now I'm back on track, saving my pennies, working a fifty hour week and sorting myself out