how do you earn a living...?

i'm work in boots at the weekend and i'm a receptionist during the week...

just wondered what everyone else does

optician and part time naked butler

does the naked butler thing pay well?

i'm a mechanic or diagnostic motor technican to put it in its fancy terms.

30 quid an hour

i'm a LGV technican or in lamans term that's a grease monkey

30 quid an hours pretty good! think i'm in the wrong business here

I am student with scholarship and working as IT analyst too

I am a uni student but have a part time job at a restaurant

During the day I live a life of crime - dressed in a teddy boy suit, yellow lens sun glasses, long sideburns and an 80's mullet, I go by the name of Shane Winklevoss, and I con old ladies with pyramid schemes promising them a 136.65% return on their investment.

At night I'm a pimp by the name of Ice Valentine, if anyone is interested I have some nice Brazilian girls who will guarantee you a happy ending.

i'm curently unemployed but i do part time modelling

I was a packer at the mushroom place, but now I've been sack for complaining about a final written warning!! so now is to be back on the dole again!!! but I will continue my vengences making another appeal!!

Currently unemployed after being made redundant in october. Desperately looking for work but so far having no luck :[

I'm a student, so live on my loan and a couple of bursaries. In a couple of years I'll be a dentist.

Student midwife :)

Student living off loans and grants at the moment. Desperate for a job but cant find one! If anyone knows wheres hiring in Liverpool, let me know! Can't wait to finish my degree and become a teacher!

Restaurant manager, soon to be just a supervisor whilst I do a degree in maths and train to be a teacher...

CANT WAIT!

i've been a student for the last 4 years

looking for work nowadays. most likley insurance/legal/office based but been applying to anything and everything. at least 20 - 30 a fortnight ( one or two interviews out of that. job seeking is a numbers game after all!)

I deliver your parcels (and bills) :)

im a sort of engineer

I'm also a student, but a postgraduate (PhD) student so, like Laveila, I have a scholarship. My work, and my ability to commit all my attention to it (by covering my living costs) is funded by a research charity.

Adx