How do you feel about the little things in a relationship?

huh .. i get doormatted all the time cos i LIKE doing stuff for people whenim in a relationship, it makes me happy to make people happy . im like a fuckin '50's housewofe at times .. an it just becomes standard for them to take an take an take and expect it 24-7 it dosent get noticed anymore .

i couldnt if i tried . i am who i am an its unchangeable . old dog new tricks an all that . one day i guess it may get appreciated . im not really up for trying again though . i cant see meself being able go through it all another time .

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Although I'm beginning to feel the desire to 'try again', I know that I have so many barriers I need to work through now, that it will never happen. So many confident, great guys out there, can't really expect someone like myself to shine through. Too much patience would be required on the other side now.

I'll appreciate you even though I've never met you :)

:)) xx

MrBumcheeks & rubysoho, I hope you both if you wish to that is, find someone who will love, respect, appreicate & make you happy as we all desevre to be treated nice in our lifes. Apologises if that sounds a little basic.

S&M sexy times wrote:

MrBumcheeks & rubysoho, I hope you both if you wish to that is, find someone who will love, respect, appreicate & make you happy as we all desevre to be treated nice in our lifes. Apologises if that sounds a little basic.

aww thank you . like i say though , im done now . this year was the last time ill allow myself to open up to someone an let myself feel like i did . hurts too much when its thrown away . im just going to buy a LOT of toys from now on an try and be happy with myself rather than looking for someone to complete me . . last relationship genuinely felt like id found home , as cheesy as it may sound . i could see it being forever and i was wrong . i cant expose myself that way again as its broken me down too much !

holiding hands whilst watching telly . really small simple thing but it meant the world to me . im tactile an i love that closeness even if its just our paws touching .

rubysoho wrote:

holiding hands whilst watching telly . really small simple thing but it meant the world to me . im tactile an i love that closeness even if its just our paws touching .

I'm used to be a bit like this but my partner isn't the touchy feely type unfortunately, although if we are watching tv in bed, I love to hug up to her.

MrBumcheeks wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

even if its just our paws touching

You do say some cute things :)

haha im an idiot (*''.*)

rubysoho wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

haha im an idiot (*''.*)

You're NOT an idiot Ruby. There's NO WAY you're an idiot.

You must be catwoman

purrrrrrr :p

rubysoho wrote:

Our Ruby

Just purrrrrrrrrfect in every way : )

Lifebuoy wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Our Ruby

Just purrrrrrrrrfect in every way : )

like mary poppins :0)

MrBumcheeks wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

MrBumcheeks wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

haha im an idiot (*''.*)

No I liked it :)

:p FANKS X

No Rubes, baby. Poppins has got nothing on you.

and your statistics are better... : ) : P

hahahahaahahaha ;)

rubysoho wrote:

hahahahaahahaha ;)

an' she hasn't got cute little tattoos all over her...

Well...... she might have under her dress..... you never know...

i bet she has . julie andrews has got that 'filthy cow' glint in here eye all the way thru that movie . specially when she claps eyes on van dyke ....

rubysoho wrote:

i bet she has . julie andrews has got that 'filthy cow' glint in here eye all the way thru that movie . specially when she claps eyes on van dyke ....

LOL !!

.....off to bed..... and without you. : ( Life's a bitch. See you in a week or so xx

haha !!! have fun canoeing ! x

MrBumcheeks wrote:

Thanks as well for that S&M, it is appreciated.

I'm in a similar position. I've decided from now on it's going to be NSA kink for me, I'm not going to try to make 'connections' any more. I think maybe I'll have more fun this way too!

By the way, love that photo S&M, shame you're straight ;-)

Thank you kindly Mrbumcheeks, your photo is really lovely as well.