How do you give a good B/J?

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

What is it that men seem to like when a woman gags though?

I don't mean full on gagging and retching but I've noticed if I involuntarily gag it seems to generate an appreciative sigh - almost like he doesn't realise that's whats actually happening!

Do you think the throat closes up so mimics the feeling of a vagina tightening and thats why??

I'm pretty sure it's just the tightness.

Because I'm still learning how to deep throat, WandA has to try really hard to not swell when in my throat because it makes me gag but if he can't help it he quites enjoys the gag. I just can't gag too many times in a row, it stops the attempt of deep throat and we have to return to more tongue play.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

I don't mean full on gagging and retching but I've noticed if I involuntarily gag it seems to generate an appreciative sigh - almost like he doesn't realise that's whats actually happening!

Do you think the throat closes up so mimics the feeling of a vagina tightening and thats why??

I'm pretty sure it's just the tightness.

Because I'm still learning how to deep throat, WandA has to try really hard to not swell when in my throat because it makes me gag but if he can't help it he quites enjoys the gag. I just can't gag too many times in a row, it stops the attempt of deep throat and we have to return to more tongue play.

Adx

That's what I thought...... I cannot deep throat, if I do it, it's 'accidental'.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

No don't think so, it doesn't really feel like that, think it's more like you are trying to take as much as you can. Those deep-throat videos in the 70s wasn't so popular without a reason. And it does feel nice but don't think any man is turned on by the woman gagging.

silverdrop wrote:

I think there's really three factors to a blow job.

Agreed! From a male perspective, I recognise all three of those aspects.

I'd venture to suggest that item One (physical stimulation) is the least significant of the three -- at least for me. I've never felt in danger of losing control through oral stimulation alone (although, as I've pointed out earlier, my experience is very limited).

For me, item Two (powerplay) is much stronger -- particularly since in our case I appreciate that my wife has put her dislike aside in favour of giving me pleasure. That makes for a really strong loving connection which goes well beyond the physical limitations of the act.

As I explained earlier in relation to eye contact, item Three (visual element) is also very strong for me -- both for oral and in general. I don't think I'm unusual (as a male) in that respect!

Janny wrote:

... don't think any man is turned on by the woman gagging.

I'd agree with that. In fact, I'd be alarmed if that happened.

Janny - I wasn't around in the 70's so have no idea what video's you're on about

And I didn't mean men get turned on by it, simply that they seem to like it, if it happens. Like I said, for me its not planned since I know I can't deep-throat but I do get that extra appreciative moan when it accidently happens.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

That's what I thought...... I cannot deep throat, if I do it, it's 'accidental'.

You can learn...

If you want to.

It's taken me a lot of practise (what a shame External Media) but I'm getting there!

Adx

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Janny - I wasn't around in the 70's so have no idea what video's you're on about External Media

And I didn't mean men get turned on by it, simply that they seem to like it, if it happens. Like I said, for me its not planned since I know I can't deep-throat but I do get that extra appreciative moan when it accidently happens.

Me neither hehe. But you might be right, a really "deep" BJ does feel a bit like a vagina, not as good, but a little bit... But I wouldn't want anyone to gag. If someone tried to stick a 7 or whatever inch object down my throat I would be scared xx

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

silverdrop wrote:

I think there's really three factors to a blow job.

Agreed! From a male perspective, I recognise all three of those aspects.

I'd venture to suggest that item One (physical stimulation) is the least significant of the three -- at least for me. I've never felt in danger of losing control through oral stimulation alone (although, as I've pointed out earlier, my experience is very limited).

For me, generally the bj is part of foreplay or else we'll start out with something else and I'll finish him orally. Mostly because, as much as I love to give head, my jaws get really sore. Oral from start to finish, just doesn't really work for either me or my partner. But him giving himself a handjob with me using oral at the start and finish is pretty successful, as is interrupting the oral with intercourse.

as a man i would say the following wouldn't go far wrong...

plenty of eye contact.

the wetter the better (when you think its wet enough-double it!)

let the man see the 'finish'

Ah... and that brings up facials.

I really really really wanted to like them. In fantasy it sounds so hot. But in reality, I can't stand the way it feels. Which is sad.

I'm fine with it going anywhere else, but not on the face.

silverdrop wrote:

Ah... and that brings up facials.

I really really really wanted to like them. In fantasy it sounds so hot. But in reality, I can't stand the way it feels. Which is sad. External Media

I'm fine with it going anywhere else, but not on the face.

which is a shame External Media altho all over boobs is fine External Media

I love when I get the chance to go from teasing right through to the finish. i love begining with tongue play, nibbling and alternating deep to swirling my tongue around the tip. I absolutely love tking the whole length and "unsually"-according to my friends, love it he needs to put a hand on the back of my head to help me! I love a cock deep in my throat and licking his balls. I also love when he takes his cock and just leaves me to lick, kiss and suck his balls or anything else he lets me near. And then most of all, I love it when he gives me back his cock and cums in my mouth.

I love spending time on the shaft... making OH want me to put all of him in my mouth.

I deep throat usually but tend to gag after about the 6th or 7th time.... OH loves the gag!

He likes to stand and watch and its actually easier for me when deepthroating!!!

If we're having a chilled time, I tend to spend time on his whole body including his thighs. He loves feeling my boobs on his thighs while im sucking his cock.

I use a lot of licking, sucking, flicking, slow movements that then turn into deep throat moves....

He cums whereever, (y/day was on my face and most of the wall behind me on the sofa...) but usually its on my chest :D

I really go by his groans and reactions. D:

lots of slow tongue licking slowly around the knob under the helmet up and down the shaft just now and again slipping it into your mouth and taking it as far down as you can,then back to the slow stuff taking your time. You will be rewarded with far more cum

My take on this whole BJ thing is learn to LOVE the cock. My H tells me when we first met my BJ skills were good but hesitant, I was nervous and struggled to fit the thing in my mouth. I now love his cock, and I don't need a second invitation to get it in my mouth, it makes me wet and he loves this. Hands, licking, twisting etc etc is all a little pre-conceived, by all means use this but love doing it, thats the secret.

Emmapeel wrote:

My take on this whole BJ thing is learn to LOVE the cock. My H tells me when we first met my BJ skills were good but hesitant, I was nervous and struggled to fit the thing in my mouth. I now love his cock, and I don't need a second invitation to get it in my mouth, it makes me wet and he loves this. Hands, licking, twisting etc etc is all a little pre-conceived, by all means use this but love doing it, thats the secret.

absolutely. A guy knows when the giver is not enjoying it. And from my point of view thats a turn off.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

As BB mentioned:

BashfulBabe wrote:

as if his pleasure were just a happy coincidence of your own play time.

Adx

Ohh I missed this sentence but it's stuck a chord.....

Last time I gave a BJ I was told to stop teasing (I'd been giving a long BJ and was teasing the top of his head) I simply looked him in the eye and told him I was in charge before I carried on doing what I was doing lol

One other thing I like doing is starting at the top of his penis and going a cm or two down him, then coming back up, then going down a little further and coming back up; keep doing this until you've taken his whole length whilst swirling your tongue.

DRA I like this, this is the kind of thing I would love, you are in charge and bet he came like a train in the end! lol

B loves to loves to give me a blow , she is still working on her tecnique , much to my delight .

Some great advice in here. For me the toungue swirling is a definite winner, much more intensive then just licking like an ice lolly. One of the best things my OH does is pay lots of attention to my frenulum. It's reallu sensitive to begin with so slow and gentle is the order of the day, but after a while flicking it in just the right way is all kinds of intense pleasure.

silverdrop wrote:

Janny makes some good points. The mental part of it is really important too. Looking up into his eyes when your own are glazed with lust, because you're totally turned on at what you're doing can do as much as any particular physical technique. The combination of the visual effect, the lustful connection between partners, and the physical sensation is something my partner loves. He also loves it when I get so turned on giving him head that I have to use a hand on myself instead of both of them on him.

This definately drives me wild with lust. I also love my OH to wear a really sexy shade of lipstick which accentuates the look of her lips as they glide all over my cock, and tease me greatly. Slowly done is best, with little breaks of just licking. Some men like to be finished quickly with a little anal fingering(well lubed) to increase the intensity of the final orgasm. To those people who don't like to swallow, spit very discreetly away from your partner.Spitting feels a little like rejection of the act.