How do you give a good B/J?

Right guys and girls ... have you got any tips, secrets, or amazing instructions to giving good oral sex on a guy? Im never sure if Im doing it correctly or have enough variety! I would like to drive the guy Im with wild!

Hmm, there is an awful lot to say but it's a bit tricky to put into words. There are loads of guides and books and videos around apparently able to teach you to give the worlds best blow-job.

Other than asking him what feels good and what doesnt, there isn't any definate things, other than, you know, using your mouth.

One thing I would suggest is to avoid the sort of, O ring head bob, where the only thing in contact with the penis is a pair of lips that don't even move while the giver is happily bobbing their head and providing No stimulation. Get stuck in there. use your lips, tongue, hard pallet and ofcourse, your hands. =)

i tend to focus my mouth on the head of the penis and then use my lubed/licked hand to work the shaft and the balls. I also try to make eye contact if it's possible

As for positions i tend to prefer him standing when i sit on the bed ( if it's low enough) or me kneeling as he's sat on a chair.

also moaning while you have him in your mouth usually works quite well.

End of the day though you could always ask you partner what he likes!

Although LH don't sell it anymore there is a book i found quite useful ( although littered with americanisims- pet peeve!) called "tickle his pickle: your guide to penis pleasing" by sadie Allison. it's available on amazon.

My blowjob skills have increased several times over since I learnt to suck. It might sound a simple thing, but it really makes a difference if you can figure out a good sucking technique.

In my experience it's all about exploration.

If you want, and enjoy, exploring his penis, he will feel the enthusiasm. Plus an exploratory tongue can feel fantastic!

Try gently licking around the head of his penis, just below the head, below his foreskin if he has one. The frenulum is very sensitive and should be licked as gently as you'd have him lick your clit at the very beginning of a session to begin with to gauge how much roughness he can take. The back of the penis (directly opposite the frenulum) can be very sensitive too.

If he has a foreskin try bunching it up around the head of his penis and lick and suck moving the skin around with your tongue and lips or push your tongue beneath the foreskin.

The shaft can be treated a little rougher, try gently nibbling or pressing your teeth around the shaft - not too pinchy or hard, just a general grazing can feel nice but don't let your teeth anywhere near the head.

Lick and suck his balls too (get him to shave) and work your tongue back to his perineum whilst using your hand to stimulate the head.

A nice "twisty" wank combined with a blowjob is a good way to enjoy a blow job without making your jaw ache quickly...you can connect your hand to your lips to keep it continual and then slightly twist whilst you use your hand on the shaft whilst sucking and licking the head with a similar rhythm.

But it really is all in the tongue - I can now easily make my OH orgasm using only my tongue and it really takes the pressure off my jaw aching!

Adx

If he's un-cut, get your tounge underneath and around his foreskin while your lips and mouth cover his head. It feels soo good!

Dramatically changing tempo and technique is another good way thing to do. Every now and again switch between doing something fast and something else slow. You have forever to give him a good time so keep mixing it up and then settle on a technique which illicited the best response to finish him off.

Im going to try and buy that book .... thanks

try different things but best thing is to communicate ask him what feels good or what really excites him

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

In my experience it's all about exploration.

If you want, and enjoy, exploring his penis, he will feel the enthusiasm. Plus an exploratory tongue can feel fantastic!

Try gently licking around the head of his penis, just below the head, below his foreskin if he has one. The frenulum is very sensitive and should be licked as gently as you'd have him lick your clit at the very beginning of a session to begin with to gauge how much roughness he can take. The back of the penis (directly opposite the frenulum) can be very sensitive too.

If he has a foreskin try bunching it up around the head of his penis and lick and suck moving the skin around with your tongue and lips or push your tongue beneath the foreskin.

The shaft can be treated a little rougher, try gently nibbling or pressing your teeth around the shaft - not too pinchy or hard, just a general grazing can feel nice but don't let your teeth anywhere near the head.

Lick and suck his balls too (get him to shave) and work your tongue back to his perineum whilst using your hand to stimulate the head.

A nice "twisty" wank combined with a blowjob is a good way to enjoy a blow job without making your jaw ache quickly...you can connect your hand to your lips to keep it continual and then slightly twist whilst you use your hand on the shaft whilst sucking and licking the head with a similar rhythm.

But it really is all in the tongue - I can now easily make my OH orgasm using only my tongue and it really takes the pressure off my jaw aching!

Adx

I do this and it does work pretty well! He really enjoys it!

Quite a few tips, and they are all good, but the best advice is just to experiment! Stop periodically to ask if he likes this or that and just experiment by using your tongue in different areas of the penis, licking it, swirling your tongue around the base or the tip, touch just the tip of your tongue ever so lightly on the penis and make different motions with it. You could experiment by drinking some cold water before giving him a blow job so your mouth is cold (not freezing) to add to sensation. You can use your lips to kiss the penis, or make a snogging motion over the head. If you are feeling brave, you could use your mouth on his balls, or tickle them with your fingers.

Basically. A blow job is not about how much cock you can stuff in to your mouth, but all about experimentation and technique.

As a man, I think you both make sense, but at the end of the day each to their own, so ask your man or suss it out. I like it really slow, teasingly, but think it's important the woman actually enjoys it. There is a big difference between a woman telling you your 'dick is really suckable' or one who glances over at EastEnders while doing it (no word of a lie both these things have happened to me) No prices for guessing who was the best...

Janny makes some good points. The mental part of it is really important too. Looking up into his eyes when your own are glazed with lust, because you're totally turned on at what you're doing can do as much as any particular physical technique. The combination of the visual effect, the lustful connection between partners, and the physical sensation is something my partner loves. He also loves it when I get so turned on giving him head that I have to use a hand on myself instead of both of them on him.

Remember not 2 whistle!

W

Wilkibo wrote:

Remember not 2 whistle!External Media

WExternal Media

Huh??

silverdrop wrote:

Janny makes some good points. The mental part of it is really important too. Looking up into his eyes when your own are glazed with lust, because you're totally turned on at what you're doing can do as much as any particular physical technique. The combination of the visual effect, the lustful connection between partners, and the physical sensation is something my partner loves. He also loves it when I get so turned on giving him head that I have to use a hand on myself instead of both of them on him. External Media

I love looking into a man's eyes when I'm giving him a BJ especially if my eyes are glazed with lust. It's the sheer connection of lust and wanting. I don't "stare" at him, it's just a connection to convey "I want to fuck you".

Mmmmm......

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

See, I just can't do that - the looking in to his eyes thing. It just doesn't work for me! I fear I might look like some sort of injured animal if I try to look up at him. Not that anyone has ever complained to me about not doing it.

That can be part of the appeal! That vulnerable look can be very sexy, it's more than just wanting to do it, it's wanting to do it despite how open and exposed it makes you. I know the OH has mentioned several times that he loves me making eye contact when I'm doing it, and I know I have a look that's a combination of vulnerable and lusty: I look like I'm enjoying it, despite - or even because of - how weak it makes me.

If you want to retain the power, then just make eye-contact when you're taking a break from stuffing your mouth. A heavy-lidded glance, with a cheeky smile, while flicking your tongue over the head, can be a teasing way of drawing him in and letting him see how much fun you're having, and how you're doing it your way, as if his pleasure were just a happy coincidence of your own play time.

Trying to keep solid eye contact all the time is a good way to get yourself brain-ache, but occasional glanced into each others eyes can keep that connection, so it's different from just random-dot-hole, because it's you and your mouth, and a more personal thing.

Dirty Red Angel wrote:

Wilkibo wrote:

Remember not 2 whistle!External Media

WExternal Media

Huh??

silverdrop wrote:

Janny makes some good points. The mental part of it is really important too. Looking up into his eyes when your own are glazed with lust, because you're totally turned on at what you're doing can do as much as any particular physical technique. The combination of the visual effect, the lustful connection between partners, and the physical sensation is something my partner loves. He also loves it when I get so turned on giving him head that I have to use a hand on myself instead of both of them on him. External Media

I love looking into a man's eyes when I'm giving him a BJ especially if my eyes are glazed with lust. It's the sheer connection of lust and wanting. I don't "stare" at him, it's just a connection to convey "I want to fuck you".

Mmmmm......

Angel has it here. I think that lustful look, and just the fact you you are enjoying giving him pleasure. Sounds amazing.

Janny wrote:

but think it's important the woman actually enjoys it. There is a big difference between a woman telling you your 'dick is really suckable' or one who glances over at EastEnders while doing it (no word of a lie both these things have happened to me) No prices for guessing who was the best...

This is exactly why exploration works as a technique - it's selfish on the woman's part in a way - she's taking her time to explore and enjoy her partner's penis....which is about as big a compliment as you can get and a massive turn on to see how much desire the woman has for it...

As BB mentioned:

BashfulBabe wrote:

as if his pleasure were just a happy coincidence of your own play time.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

As BB mentioned:

BashfulBabe wrote:

as if his pleasure were just a happy coincidence of your own play time.

Adx

Ohh I missed this sentence but it's stuck a chord.....

Last time I gave a BJ I was told to stop teasing (I'd been giving a long BJ and was teasing the top of his head) I simply looked him in the eye and told him I was in charge before I carried on doing what I was doing lol

One other thing I like doing is starting at the top of his penis and going a cm or two down him, then coming back up, then going down a little further and coming back up; keep doing this until you've taken his whole length whilst swirling your tongue.

silverdrop wrote:

The mental part of it is really important too. Looking up into his eyes when your own are glazed with lust, because you're totally turned on at what you're doing can do as much as any particular physical technique.

I totally agree with this! I don't often receive oral from my wife because she rather hates the concept and has a fear of gagging which puts her off taking anything in her mouth even to a limited depth. Occasionally, though, she'll agree to suckle the crown of my penis with her lips, and I've explained to her that she can make that fantastic for me by making seductive upward eye contact with me while she does it. It really works for me! As silverdrop says, it's as much a mind game as a physical game.

What is it that men seem to like when a woman gags though?

I don't mean full on gagging and retching but I've noticed if I involuntarily gag it seems to generate an appreciative sigh - almost like he doesn't realise that's whats actually happening!

Do you think the throat closes up so mimics the feeling of a vagina tightening and thats why??

I think there's really three factors to a blow job.

One, of course, is the physical sensations of mouth and hands on penis. There are lots of techniques for that, and lots that can be explored and discovered.

Two is mental effect. The power play of it, with either the giver or the recipient of the bj being the one in control. Sometimes it's hot as hell when he just grabs me by the head and controls the pace, other times it's me , using his cock as I please and controlling him by the very pleasure I'm giving him. There can be power in saying 'I'm going to fuck your mouth' but also vulnerability in allowing someone to get that close to you. And of course the personal connection that's been mentioned 'I lust you so much that I'm letting you do this to me, even though it's kind of uncomfortable and sometimes feels a little degrading and is mostly one sided in the physical pleasure'

And third is the visual effect, which is very big for most men, and I know it took me a long time to realize just how big it is. For them to look down and see a woman on her knees, sucking on them, their cock going into her mouth, or her tongue exploring them... that's hot. Or you're laying on the bed together, in a position that lets him see your entire body. Or you're kneeling between his legs while he's on his back and he can see your hair trailing down and just a bit of your ass sticking up. Obviously as a woman, I can't speak for male-kind, but the men I've been with find the visual impact very important. Probably not as important as the mental, but right up there with the physical.

^^ This - well described Silverdrop

God this thread is making me horny!