How do you initiate sex

Hi as the title says,how do you lovely people initiate or suggest sex with your OH's,is it a spur of the moment thing or do you build up to it during the day,and what about those of you with kids do you plan in advance,just curious as me and the wife have got out of sync,neither of us our initiating it I am afraid to because she is always tired etc and because she is tired she isn't suggesting it either so it's a no win situation.

when we had our kid at home whenever we had a bit of free time (like when miss g went to the shops) one of us would say do you fancy a quickie.

Sometimes she says "will you take me away from all this, sometimes I suggest taking advantage of her. Because of different sleep patterns and me being away we rarely actually go to bed together to sleep and at night never feel like sex, we do it during the day.

There have been times when I have "forced myself" on her but she has a "tell" that gives away when she is thinking about sex (a look in the eye and a light yawn)

lol toying around!

for me it was the teasing, that started in the morning....working up to...well...(blushing now). lol

is there anyone that can take the kids overnight? if YOU arrange it, she will love it, obviously ask her first, but you do the ringing around. then pamper her, make her feel special, for me it could've been running me a bath, heating the towels and bringing me wine. it doesnt have to be elaborate.

i was once told, remember you were a couple BEFORE the kids, and hopefully you'll be a couple AFTER the kids, so be a couple while the kids are still at home

cakeybakey wrote:

li was once told, remember you were a couple BEFORE the kids, and hopefully you'll be a couple AFTER the kids, so be a couple while the kids are still at home

Nice quote cakey

we have never discussed it, but my wife (I think) saw sex as a duty and a pleasure, even when she wasnt particularly in the mood we still had sex, much better (and easier)than arguing about lack of it.

thanks gunther....i love it too.

i firmly believe every couple should make time to be a couple....i'm lucky i live in cornwall on the coast, so we can just take the dogs for a walk on the beach, and just chat, laugh, hold hands....it doesnt have to be weekly, whenever you find the time, but MAKE time...you both deserve it

cakeybakey wrote:

thanks gunther....i love it too.

i firmly believe every couple should make time to be a couple....i'm lucky i live in cornwall on the coast, so we can just take the dogs for a walk on the beach, and just chat, laugh, hold hands....it doesnt have to be weekly, whenever you find the time, but MAKE time...you both deserve it

for a tired mother washing up ironing and cleaning the bathroom are all great foreplay I found

for me i know when he is after sex i can tell by the look in his eye,,,especally if we watching tv or having something to eat..and the kid are about,,i know we having sex that night...me i just normally cuddle up to him in bed,and start to play with him ,within minutes he putty in my hands..lol..do agree about others saying was a couple before we had the kids and we will be after kids have gone,,oh for the nights of sex downstairs..impossible while kids are here never seem to have empty house ...lol....we do love going for walks plenty of woodland around us ,,,and having a quicky outdoors,,we use to when we was younger and still like to do it xxx

It happens one or 3 ways and sometimes all, Either i will go upstairs and get dressed in something sexy (babydoll, stockings, knee high boots or my bodystocking) and come downstairs, starting kissing hima dn touching him and it goes from there.

or

He will come up to bed before me and when i come into the bedroom hes lead on the bed fully naked and hard, blindfolded and handcuffed :-D

or

He has sexomnia so i wake up with him already just starting or half way through.