How do you put on the Sparticus clit clamp?

Please help me and my partner. We bought the Sparticus clit clamp but cannot work out how to put it on. Do you put it on with the moveable clamp near your clit and the open end of the tweezers pointing towards your anus? Or the other way? Does it start off close to your body and then hang down when you let go or do you put it on pointing up and down?

The first few times I used mine I put it on by throwing it off the wall and calling it a fiddly little b@*%&£d. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

But on a more serious note, the rubbery bits clamp around your clit, in theory. I can't put it on all by my lonesome, the hubby has to do it. He opens it right up, situates the rubber ends either side of my clit and slides the ring until i squawk.

Hope that helps.x

The beads dangle towards your anus, btw.x

Thanks. Do you put it on before foreplay and how long does it need to be on for to get past the ouch and be stimulating?

We often use a clamp at the start of foreplay, leaving it on for around 20 mins to half an hour. That gives my clit time to swell with blood and become really sensitive but the clamp itself doesn't really stimulate, it just makes whatever happens after removal feel much more intense.

You don't have to have an ouch with this style of clamp if you don't want one. You only have to adjust it to a point you feel comfortable so maybe experiment with it and get a feel of exactly how tight is tight enough for you.x

Thanks for your advice. I shall experiment some more before I give up. We are new to toys and kind of thought they would make an amazing difference, but I suppose as with most things they take a while to find out how they work best.

Have you considered trying a vibrating clitoral pump? We often use one of those during foreplay and it is very stimulating. I wasn't sure about how I'd get on with something like that so I used one of my LH Basics Nipple Suckers (careful how hard you squeeze though) and the OH held a vibe against the end. It felt fab and our vibrating pump (sadly not from LH but I'm sure they do one) is even better.

The suction really does engorge your clit and leaves it feeling sensitive for ages and if you try a sucker out before buying a more pricey pump you or your partner can tug it or twist it as well as hold something buzzy against it, adding different dimensions to clitoral play.

If you use an orgasm gel with your lube (lube is essential with sucky things) you might find this ramps up the pleasure for you. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Really good ideas thank you. We have some basic nipple suckers and I am sure I can get some orgasm gel from somewhere. Any recommendations?

I've got the orgasm balm in cherry,but have in mind that it's not condom safe.Really does the job,though.

I'd recommend the Tickle Her Clitoral Gel above anything else. I love the stuff. Pussy Cat balm is great too, as is Fifty Shades Come Alive and the Bombshell Balms work too. They're all available on LH.x

So many to choose from;-) Thanks.

Update. We got the clamp right earlier in the week. Need to practice some more but I am now glad I got it. Then today I used KY and a basic nipple sucker on my clit. After about 10 mins and with it ever so slightly throbbing could wait no longer so released the suction to reveal a beautifully engorged clit! Next used a gentle vibrator and within a couple of mins had a satisfying orgasm. ..... Thank you Ouch!

juliee wrote:

Update. We got the clamp right earlier in the week. Need to practice some more but I am now glad I got it. Then today I used KY and a basic nipple sucker on my clit. After about 10 mins and with it ever so slightly throbbing could wait no longer so released the suction to reveal a beautifully engorged clit! Next used a gentle vibrator and within a couple of mins had a satisfying orgasm. ..... Thank you Ouch!

Brilliant! I'm chuffed for you hunny :)