How do you stop yourself from cumming?

how do you stop yourself cumin to quickly, tried pulling out tried stopping but nothing is helping the situation. when me and my partner have sex within a few minutes i am
(female) on the verge of cumin, we have tried using toys and foreplay but still come 2 quickly. any advice is welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the form lovely

1 Like

thank you sweet

1 Like

Helloooo, for a lady I’m not sure, why not enjoy several orgasims rather than just the 1 :wink:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the forum enjoy there will be loads of advice :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thank you for your reply i am more than happy to have more than 1 but its more of stopping my self within minutes would rather have one big outburst instead of little ones

1 Like

thank you sweet

Welcome to the forum @kinkyangel27
Not much I can advise you with really, sorry. I don’t tend to stop myself from having orgasms, I’m lucky really cos my ones tend be pretty strong and big, but they can get more intense if hubby keeps edging me and finally let me when he does.
I’m pretty sure other members will be able to help though :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t even try to stop myself, I always say ‘feel your feelings’ if its feeling good then I allow myself to feel it. I have wee mini orgasms during penetration but my strong orgasms are with clit stimulation and I’ll take as many of those as I can :tipping_hand_man:t2:

(I edited your title because I thought this thread was about something completely unrelated. )

1 Like

thankyou for changing it as i didnt no what to put haha, thankyou for the advice il be takin this into considerartion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve tried to stop myself from cumming. Like, squeezing my legs together and clenching my muscles. Never worked, and I end up creaming myself anyways. Orgasm is a powerful thing.

Welcome :slight_smile:
I think everyone is different. Some are more… orgasmic? Than others. I think you can train yourself either way though.

I can tell you what I think makes me struggle to orgasm as a sis that probably sits in the middle - sometimes lower end on the orgasmic scale :joy: I kinda wish I had your problem sometimes haha!
I’m pretty sure it’s my brain that stops me. It can feel absolutely amazing, I’m so on the verge of cumming, and I’ll start thinking about where my arms are or what my face looks like and get shy about whether he’s having a good time. Sometimes it’s even something completely random.
Logically, he is having a great time, and probs gets a kick out of my climax face so no need to worry but the thoughts come and prolong the orgasm anyway.
Also it’s worse depending on the day, sometimes I am just more highly strung and it’s impossible to stop my brain sabotaging us. It’s infuriating but perhaps it would be handy if you wanted to orgasm less.
My OH, male, uses a similar tactic to great success to prevent cumming too soon as well, he calls them mental blocks and he closes his eyes at times to prevent visual stimulation and then has learned to unblock when he does want to cum. Doesn’t work every time, sometimes he will be like I couldn’t help it, felt too good, sorry not sorry but it does help most of the time.
So next time just start thinking about whether you turned the stove off or what you have to do tomorrow. :joy::joy:
And pass me some of whatever it is that lets you cum so easily :laughing:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

I find that i orgasm within a few minutes. I have tried to stop myself but i find i get that turned on i just end up having the orgasm, i then just carry on and end up having 2 or 3 orgasms :grin:

1 Like

Id just go with your bodies natural reaction… i think the atomic bomb orgasm you are looking for is in your head… maybe your partner needs to stop when sensing you are nearly there and torment you, till you are begging for the release, perhaps.?

1 Like

As a man I have the same issue but find if you masterbate beforehand this may reduce the urgency of the second / third orgasms as I find this works for me as well as my wife as she has similar issues especially if it’s been a few days between sex

1 Like

@kinkyangel27 are the orgasms from penetration or clit stimulated?

I can control it in few ways first is usually chemical that’s literally push a barrier to the limit of my physical ability. Then if coming to natural ways it’s mind or if male u can squeeze ur area between and let the moment past with out loosing erection but I don’t really like it is not like u delay reward to achieve bigger one…. Plus I think is better to have few good OG’S then one after long time of trying