How exactly do you use a we-vibe?

Like this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31770

Sorry if this is a stupid question, I've read that you can use it with a partner but how exactly do you do that? Are you supposed to put it inside you while your partner's penis is also in you? If so, is it painful trying to fit 2 things in? In intrigues me and has great reviews, but I can't quite get my head around how to use it!

Not a stupid question at all, it's baffling even while you're doing it the first few times lol.

You insert the we-vibe, then very carefully insert your partner while holding the outer arm in place (which helps hold the inner arm still too). Lots and lots of lube on the inner arm.

The old shape hurt me, but that newer flat shape doesn't. It feels a bit intense when he's going in as it pushes fairly hard against your g-spot, I found that it's good to have the vibe turned off to avoid that bit from being too intense i.e. a bit painful. But once your partner is in that's it, it actually feels very natural! You kinda forget it's there once the vibrations are on and things get going. The fact that the new shape doesn't move out of place is a big part of why you can forget it's there :p

It's definitely worth having a warm up though, especially the first few times you use it. We found it best to actually have him inside me for a little while then stop, remove penis, insert we-vibe, reinsert penis, turn we-vibe on, resume sex. Just helps make sure everything is nice and relaxed down there :)

Lovebirds has pretty much got it down.

The We Vibe is actually pretty dinky, and the silicone is really smooth so it's easy to slide your partner into you along with the vibe.
Obviously, the flat flappy bit goes in you, and the bulbous flappy bit goes on your clit (though for solo use using it the other way round is p neat), and it tucks up on your g-spot, leaving plenty of room for your man.

Loooots of lube and go slow is best whilst you get the feel of it, and you should be fine.

I personally don't like using it with my partner, but for some reason with dildos is fine? Idk. The We Vibe is pretty great, but only the new ones. II was awful >.>

I have the WeVibe 2, and I always found that it was a bit big and would end up moving to the side during sex? We don't use ours much any more after that, but I didn't realise the new one was a different shape?

I'm glad this was cleared up because I didn't have a clue either xx

I have been wanting to try this out for a while but having just purchased the Lelo Lyra I'm skint and have to start again at saving for a great but expensive toy. I wish I could win the lottery.

You can have a better perspective of how it looks here! http://we-bookdelights.com/books/we-book-english/#we-book-en/pg10

I have 2 or 3 (thought it was two but the packaging of ours looks more like the 3rd one so i dont know for sure!)

we find that sometimes i have to put it in, then husband goes in and has to reposition the we vibe so that its more comfortable. It definitely isnt a first time wonder toy! I think the first few times we tried it, it was uncomfortable until we learnt how to make it work for us.

anyone else think the internal part of the new one looks like a snakes head?

Thanks everyone! That clears up a lot of confusion for me

There is also an enclosed instruction book that helps clarify using it with your partner as well.

I've been really tempted to get one of these since I first saw them but they are a lot of money. The Mrs nearly always ends up using a vibrator, usually a bullet type, on her clit douring sex but this could be the answer as the way we do things can be difficult in some positions. Decisions, decisions!

Interesting, I've often wondered too because it just looks quite big and sometimes I struggle just with my O.h if he is having a particularly large day. Don't think this one will do for me..... They just look so cool and intriguing though

I have a we vibe 2 and my review addresses fit issues. I can use it fine with a smaller vibrator / dido but my partner doesn't fit. I still love the toy because of the remote, the materials feel great and I still use it a lot.

I just received the We-Vibe Passionate Play collection which includes the We-Vibe 4 Plus and I'm having issues with it. (Aside from the fact the charger is broken so I can't turn it on)!

I put it inside me to see how it fit, but it doesn't really fit at all :/ the clitoral arm is nowhere near my clitoris so that won't offer much stimulation, and the internal arm doesn't stay in place so I have to hold it there, or it 'pushes out'! Not sure if this is going to work for us, but I've already returned a Rosa this week so I don't think I want to send it back, but I will send it off to replace the faulty one and keep experimenting with it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with it?

Not sure if anyone could offer some advice?

Never Know - the WeVibe looks SO much bigger in the photos than it does in real life, it's really tiny!

Thanks boo, maybe one day. Hope you can get some enjoyment from it, the set looked really cute (I think it was the colour that done it for me!)

Another question but can the male still thrust as I imagine this would pull the vibe out?

Never know, i have the we vive 3 (checked the charger and its officially 3, not 2 as i thought!) and i have no problem using it during sex. Even thrusting doesnt make it fall out.

The only issue ive had with it is if i wear it on my own, either standing or pegging, it sometimes falls out. I think because of its shape when you use it with a penis or a dildo, that actually helps to keep it in place and "press" it against the right places!

JM88 wrote:

Never know, i have the we vive 3 (checked the charger and its officially 3, not 2 as i thought!) and i have no problem using it during sex. Even thrusting doesnt make it fall out.

The only issue ive had with it is if i wear it on my own, either standing or pegging, it sometimes falls out. I think because of its shape when you use it with a penis or a dildo, that actually helps to keep it in place and "press" it against the right places!

Aaah maybe when I get my replacement I'll test it out with a dildo or something, because it won't stay in by itself!

Boogaloo wrote:

Never Know - the WeVibe looks SO much bigger in the photos than it does in real life, it's really tiny!

That was what scared me - I saw the pictures and though how the hell is something that size supposed to fit in a person ALONG WITH something else?! It put me off it because it sounded like giving birth in reverse.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

That was what scared me - I saw the pictures and though how the hell is something that size supposed to fit in a person ALONG WITH something else?! It put me off it because it sounded like giving birth in reverse.

Hhaha I know what you mean, I always thought it would be like doing double vaginal penetration which makes me cringe! I haven't used it in that way yet but it is a lot smaller than I thought, with plenty of warm up I don't think it will feel too uncomfortable but may take getting used to.

I can hold it in while standing if I have not just had sex and overly wet / loose. If you plan yo use in public I recommend knickers that can help with thst or jeans work well. Boo, the toy does flex a lot so it did take a bit to get position down. My favorite way to use it is sitting when I can squeeze my legs together.