How good are you in bed.....

Go on... blow your own horn..... Out of 10 how good are you in bed?

me?

Foreplay..... 4/10 (I need to work on this :( any hints?)

Oral ..... 9/10 (I LOVE IT!)

Sex/Penertration..... 5/10 .... (I think I could work on my stamina)

Imagination/Adventurous..... 9/10 (Apart from PooPlay I would do most things!)

anyone else want to grade themselves?

Foreplay 10/10 - could live off foreplay
Penetration 6/10 -get myself all excited far too quickly
Oral 8/10 - in there like swimwear!
Imagination 9/10 try anything once (no poo poo)

In Summary, absolute sex god!!!!!!

DD

Hmm, depends on the setting, whether it is dommination or with my OH.

Foreplay: 10/10, I work on this and get some good reviews on it lol.

Oral: 10/10, again I really work on this.

Penetration: 6/10, this depends on how my body is at the moment, sometimes I can't do this.

Imgination/adventurous: 8/10, will try most things, however not if it's me being submissive.

Foreplay: 5/10 could always do better

Oral : 9/10 I know I do this brilliantly - but I know there's always room for improvement

Sex/Penertration: 9/10 - what I do best - I could use being fitter though

Imagination/Adventurous: 3/10 - I need to open myself up a bit more.

Foreplay - 6/10 Ok but need to learn more techniques

Oral - 7/10 I think I'm ok but don't really know what I'm doing. More practice needed!

Penetration 8/10 I use my rather small penis pretty well. Have good rhythm and pretty goo fitness and stamina. Could do with learning some new positions though.

Imagination/Adventurous 7/10 Getting better thanks to Lovehoney. Now use a variety of toys and me and my OH are noe big fans of dressing up for sex. And we're getting a strapon soon!

Ooh, I quite like this! A bit of a sexual reflection lol.

Foreplay: 3/10 - When we want it there usually isn't much time for foreplay. I suppose if me looking up at him asking "Wanna fuck?" counts as foreplay I'd be 10/10.

Oral: 7/10 - My OH has been the first and only person I've did this with... and although I've struggled at first including the use of teeth (poor guy) I've improved massively. It helps that I got some tips here as well. =] (Personal tip: use flavoured lube!)

Sex/Penetration: 5/10 - As I was a virgin before I met my OH, I'd put my technique down as not bad to not bad at all. I'm better on top and my partner was impressed. However, I have yet to try out different positions. So this is a work in progress. =P

Imagination/Adventurous: 2/10 - I need to work on this! Mainly because I'm still quite demure and shy in my thoughts, especially sexually. Fortunately, my partner more than makes up for my lacking!

Overall:- I like to think of myself on a journey of exploration and experimentation. No doubt the more we get together the higher these scores will become. =]

Foreplay 7/10 we have a lot of foreplay so plenty of practise at it. i could do with some oral techniques i do feel as struggle on ocassions.

Sex 6/10 this is something i could work on i suppose, my stamina is poor and i do sometimes get a little to excited to quickly.

Imagination/ Adventurous 8/10 My imagination and is pretty gud sometimes i over imagain but i think we all do that sometimes as my OH is a little shy when it comes to sex.

Oh this is noce, a chance to show off and not feel embarrassed.

Truthful best to my knowledge officer...lol!

Foreplay..... 8/10 But my OH is definitely a 10/10 he loves foreplay and will spend hours on me literally.

Oral ..... 8/10 had no complaints yet.

Sex/Penetration..... 6/10 .... My stamina is not very good due to my ME,so have good and bad days on stamina; but luckily my OH is.

Imagination/Adventurous.....10/10 will try anything once, we love experimenting..Oh except scat does that knock me down to a 9?

Foreplay: 8 / 10 - I adore foreplay . It always (In my opinon) adds to a great build up , therefore a great finish . Always keen to learn new ideas too .

Oral: 10/10 - I know this is the one area I am good . I have had nothing great comments when I have done this and the best part is , I thoroughly enjoy giving it . I probably spend too long giving it ! Enjoy reiceveing it too .

Penetration: 7 / 10 - I enjoy this , but I find it's better for me in certain positions and it's not something I could say I always enjoy to the full everytime . However , in the positions I do enjoy , my stamina is good .

Imgination/adventurous: 7/10 - I like to think I have a good sexual imagination and I will try most things , however there a few little exceptions that I just will not . So I guess a "7" is a good middle of the road score ?

Foreplay: 8/10 - Good, but a lot of the time I try to jump straight in, so don't make the most of it.

Oral: 6/10 - I used to think I was good, but I've lost some of my confidence. Part of it is down to the OH being so girthy that I find myself getting lockjaw fairly quickly, especially with such big gaps between sessions as we're still LD. Same way, I don't find it as easy to take him deep, because if he's fully hard, it just doesn't fit. Still have fun trying, and he's full of praise so it clearly doesn't suck (ba-dum-tsh!), but confidence is not high.

Penetration: 5/10 - If he's on top, I don't really feel like I'm contributing a hell of a lot. Some of that's down to my back pains meaning I'm not really fit enough to fight gravity, some is that I'm incredibly lazy/selfish and do like just enjoying it, but have to work on putting more effort in. On top, I used to be better, but my legs are just so short, and my balance so off, that I don't seem to be able to get any actual movement going, or if I do it's taking such concentration and effort that I'm not really enjoying it at all.

Imagination/Adventurous: 4-9/10 - My imagination is pretty weak, anything I can think of isn't all that unique or different. Might be being a bit harsh on myself, but I don't feel it's anywhere near where it should be. Adventurous, I'm all in there: I'm highly unlikely to reject a suggestion, my hard limits are fairly extreme and anything short of them I'm up for. I've even found things I've thought would be total no-nos becoming 'maybe's. My biggest weakness is, again, leaving it up to him to make the decisions: I'll go along with anything, but most of the time I just won't bother thinking of something and taking the initiative myself.

Foreplay: 6/10 i do a lot of mental foreplay more than physical I get too carried away and head straight for oral (if orals nbot being counted as foreplay)

Oral: 8/10 Its something I enjoy most and spend a hell of a lot of time doing I'd never had any complaints and really get off on doing it

Sex/Penetration: 4/10 Its not something I really really enjoy (I prefer to give pleasure than recieve) and have problems with my knees that restrict my stamina but I am very flexible and love loads of different positions

Imagination/Adventurous: 9/10 i will and want to try everything (except Poo)

Foreplay..... 7/10. I love kissing and would easily rate myself as an 8 or 9. But I turn to jelly when someone touches me in just the right way and tend to forget to pleasure the other party which brings my score down.

Oral ..... 9/10. There is always room for improvement but I love giving head and can spend ages doing it.

Sex/Penertration..... 7/10 although someone did recently say I was a fantastic fuck so maybe I'm under scoring myself? I could do with being generally fitter and more flexible.

Imagination/Adventurous..... 9/10. I'm very kinky and open minded....

Foreplay..... 10/10- Love foreplay it's my favorite thing about sex, I love winding my OH up into a frenzy until he begs for my body.

Oral.......7/10- Never really enjoyed giving oral until I met my OH but I like to think practice makes perfect.

Sex/penertration....... 8/10- Once I was comfortable I'd say 10/10 but I struggle to get myself into a position and stay there, I have to move around a lot and it's a bit of a fuss.

Imagination/adventurous...... 10/10- I'd try anything and I have already introduced my OH to my dark side, poor man x

Like this thread but obviously it should be your partner judging you.....

Foreplay.... 5/10 - enjoy it but it depends on the situation. If you had a long day at work you might just fall asleep?

Oral..... my absolute favourite, and have no problem spending any time on her, I love it. Would like to think 10/10 but lets be resonable... 8/10.

Sex/penetration..... again would like to think it's satisfactory, but then again it depents a bit on your forplay, oral, efforts.... going 8/10 again.

Imagination/adventorus.... well I would be up for lots (not with a man only females) but havent really got in to that position yet, so suppose intention 8/10, experience 2/10.

After watching Kim Kardashian's sex tape I am all round awesome if she is anything to go by lol.But seriously probably average on most things apart from oral seem to have it sussed or so my OH say's and thats good enough for me.

I agree that our gf/bf should be the decision.

Anyway lets think about this,

Foreplay, id like to think im good because i will spend ages going over my gf's body, but thats cos she so sexy. So id say 8/10

Oral. She says im good so thats great but id say more of a 8/10

Sex/penetration. I love to get to this stage of our sex fun but im also not the fittest guy here so a cautious 7/10

Imagination I tend to be the one who pushes for new things more often , so im saying 7/10.

me and my boyfriend love oral 10 out of 10

my boyfriend has more of an lmagination /adverntorus than me need to improve on that one

foreplay 6 out of ten i need to more to my boyfriend in bed but love more and more

sex and penertration love this stage myself but do need to work on this so i would say 7 out of ten

Scoring my OH hehe

Foreplay..... 8/10- When he is in the mood he will spend a lot of time on foreplay and it's great but now we've been together a while it seems to be more take then give :-(

Oral.......10/10- Never enjoyed oral before meeting OH but he certainly knows what he is doing.

Sex/penertration....... 9/10- Great once we get into it he works with me to make sure I'm comfortable and doesn't even need to ask he knows when I'm not comfortable and will move me, however sometimes he can get over excited too soon.

Imagination/adventurous...... 2/10- Very submissive although he will do nearly everything I've come up with, I wish he'd take some initiative and come up some ideas.

Foreplay - 9/10 I'm a good kisser or so I'm told anyway. Love to spend ages getting in the mood.

Oral 10/10 What can I say I love giving it and getting it.

Sex/penetration 10/10 I'm a very active partner, and I like to initiate positions too.

Imagination/adventurous 9/10 have done a few things, but will take the lead if necessary.