How gorgeous is this bra set? 😍

Just browsing new arrivals, this looks amazing!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35864

My OH tends to always go for black; but she looks great in vibrant colours too! Hope to convince her to try this!

This really is beautiful ! I have a lace bra and boyshorts set in that colour and it's one of my favourites x

It is a lovely pattern and design to the bra and thong. Not really a colour my wife would wear or a colour I really like. Don't really like blue that much. But good luck in talking your OH around in to liking it.

My favorite colour of all time... But my girls wouldn't fit 😂 Shame it only goes up to a 14 lol

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Another item too big for me.

I'm the opposite, all the new items are too small :( dissapointed as I'm in love with the beauty nights robe. Beauty nights stuff is always stunning but only ever goes up to size 14 :(

Agg! Just seen the one size 8-14 goes to B/C cup? My OH is a size 12, but a DD, is this not going to fit her?

I love blue!!!!

Depends if it's got any stretch to it? But then again still a bit iffy 😕

Ahh I dunno. I'm not a fan of longline bras

I think it would look amazing on you Sub! I love the colour but I would prefer boyshorts.

MM you're perfect just the way you are 😘

I am not a big fan of thongs for either sex . But I think that looks really nice.

I love it but don't think I could squeeze myself into it ,beautiful colour too :)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Depends if it's got any stretch to it? But then again still a bit iffy 😕

Just spoken to livechat and they said - Yes, there will be lots of stretch; there is no underwire and there is usually quite a bit of give with these one-size items.... My wife fits the sizing chart for chest, hips and waist, it was only cup size I was worried about. This has gone straight on my NEED wishlist :)

I aboslutely loved that when I first saw it, my only concern is it's another 'one size' item and I'm a bit wary of those when I have a large bust for my size. Oh, I wish I didn't have to worry about things like this and could just buy things that I know will fit. Perks of being a women, eh? Sizes are different everywhere you go.

I want it!!!

lovely colour

Very pretty :) x

I love it but my hips and waist are an inch bigger than the recommended size range, and, moreover, I would need a D/DD cup. What a shame...

Yes lovely colour! Unfortunately it's too small for me at a size sixteen, as it only goes up to fourteen :(

It's just gone onto the testers list!