How Horny are you now?

I seem to be on a constantly Horny at the moment even a trip to the supermarket seem to get me wet when looking at certain veg so I just wanted to ask HOW HORNY ARE YOU?

1 Like

I've been extremely horny recently, but thats what happens when me and the OH are apart for just a couple of days really haha.

1 Like

always am!! It's crazy!

Same here I always seem to be up for it

I am always horny

I'm not really horny right now, but I just want to slam myself onto my first, new anal dildo, but I can't because it feels as though I ripped my arsehole when I did decide to try out the dildo yesterday and I'm waiting for it to feel better... T_T

I am quite horny waiting for later as been building up all day!!

All the time, I need some relief!

Permanant state of being!!!

I am

Ladies, is it that time of the month? my OH is always horny then

um interesting the only people to have answered this thread are men....

Surprisingly TomCatter thats not the only time women get horny its not something that is exclusive to those humans with a dangly bit between there legs!

fit to burst

lol, thats funny msgirth!

1 Like

I blame the testosterone! Bloody stuff has me 'up' at random times through the day

I always am xx

It's the morning, so woke up feelin horny as usual. Doesn't help that I've not had sex in a week and wont get any for up to three months due to my OH spending the year abroad. I'm gonna get so bored of wanking...

Don't ask me whats happened these last few months but i feel great and i'm horny all the time, where has this been hiding away for the last many, many years, its great :)

Extremely!

oh really BIG DICKIE

Zic that will be the summer effect watch that go when when the weather changes! lol

MsGirth2011 wrote:

oh really BIG DICKIE

Zic that will be the summer effect watch that go when when the weather changes! lol

I'm putting it down to the end of a long relationship where things weren't working and forgot how to feel horny and good about myself :(

a new guy i've met has reminded me how good it feels ;) lol

1 Like