How horny are you right now?

Very.

Kids both out tonight for 3 hours, I’ve to drop them off

When I get home, best case scenario is my wife is dressed up waiting, worst case scenario is my tea is ready :joy:

2 Likes

Very. Wife let me know what she wants to do to me tonight. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Off the scale at the minute, the missus has been a tease all day!

3 Likes

Very very right now - can’t wait for my partner to get home :joy:

2 Likes

Very, OH has purchased new lingerie.

2 Likes

Very

1 Like

Off the scale how horny i am lol :see_no_evil: not able to do anything about it as the Mrs aint well and a wank won’t cut it lol :laughing:

1 Like

Woke up extra horny . Slipped on my micro mesh g string and put on white lace stockings . Been using my nipple suckers and reading the forums . Unfortunately the only release will be at my own hand , as normal . I have been working on a number of fantasies this morning . I think I would appeal to women and men and every combination of sexual fun with one or more of each .

2 Likes

I’m generally always horny as my orgasms are strictly controlled but Sunday morning, after licking and rimming my wife to 3 or 4 orgasms with absolutely no genital contact for me, always leaves me climbing the walls.

I love the feeling.

3 Likes

Scale of 1-10 I’m a solid 9 and have been most of the day OH been teasing me all day with either coming up behind me and having a grope or sending me pics of what she is doing to herself texting me and so on

1 Like

While reading about people’s different experiences with cross dressing, I found myself becoming aroused and before I know it I was hard, dribbling a little pre cum in my panties. What’s a guy to do I asked myself. LH lube in hand i finished myself off.

2 Likes