How horny are you right now?

I am say here watching TV feeling stupidly horny :see_no_evil: how horny are you right now?

28 Likes

@Bex84 on a scale from 0 to 10 2 kids in the way and wrong time of the month for the Mrs :crazy_face:

11 Likes

10 on that scale haha

2 Likes

Haha I am that time of the month too and it makes me waaaaaayyyyyyyy worse!!! :see_no_evil: I am moody and horny pmsl :joy:

12 Likes

Few ways to take care of that :wink: shower and a toy or partner and a toy possibly some chocolate or a tub of ice cream? Haha @Bex84

8 Likes

Haha sounds perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: might try hinting at my other half :joy:

2 Likes

I was about to ask you what you were watching to make you feel horny :upside_down_face: But you then said what the cause was :grin:

6 Likes

Haha yeah exactly :relaxed:

Thankfully my other half isn’t put off lol :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :drop_of_blood: :woozy_face:

:rofl:

5 Likes

Haha I take it you don’t mind it menstrual sex then :rofl: xx it’s definitely a kink of mine lol

4 Likes

Very much so, it’s off the scale, and watching dirty dancing :drooling_face: isn’t helping me one bit, seeing him all sweaty and moving those hips :face_with_hand_over_mouth::woozy_face::drooling_face: I just want sex now :crazy_face:

10 Likes

To be honest I’m constantly horny but Mrs has a very low sex drive

5 Likes

When i still had them, I was always hornier at that time of the month.
As to now, horny as fk. Scale of 1 to 10 - 8.5

1 Like

I’m probably a 7 right now. listening to the book “Knight and Play” it’s a very sexy book :smirk:

4 Likes

not right now, but earlier yesterday i had a wank while going through the carwash, but had to stop as the car wash finished before i did

7 Likes

mine too, so i wank alot

3 Likes

On a scale of 0-10 I’d say I’m about a 69 :laughing:

19 Likes

Always a good place to be lol x

5 Likes

On a scale from 1 to 10 I’m at a solid 12. Wife and I haven’t had sex all week and going to attempt to put our daughter to bed early, so the anticipation is killing me!

4 Likes

Always a 12

6 Likes