How horny are you right now?

I feel you, mine is away for 4 months :tired_face: frustration and horny levels are unexplainable!! But when we do see each other, it’s the most incredible and intense thing ever. Don’t see anyone for days :wink::eggplant::sweat_drops: haha

4 Likes

For some unknown reason I am near the top of my horny scale . I believe I would be up for a nice sex party with a group of about 10-20 . Cum one , cum all !

7 Likes

About a 6 at the minute but I can see me getting worse as the night goes on especially now the OH is home

3 Likes

Probably about 7-8 but I know that’s going to increase as my OH keeps sexting me all the naughty stuff she wants to do to me later apparently I’ve been a bad boy and need a spanking wonder what I can do to get more lol

4 Likes

Horny off the scale today :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sounds good to me @Oldman count me in

2 Likes

I’m incredibly horny at the min, no sex for 2 days meansi would let her do anything to me

3 Likes

Very, but the husband is at work, maybe some sexting is needed today. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Very :smiling_imp: hubby’s been sexting me pretty much all day today :drooling_face: roll on tonight. And with my new lingerie and bondage turning up today, it’s definitely going to get hot :hot_face: tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I really don’t know how you both find time to do everything. When I was working I only wanted a call/text if someone had died. Work was work.

1 Like

Today he was at the airport waiting for the freight he was getting, and that can be hours he’s sat there for, so we have time to text. Tomorrow he’s at Wales so I won’t hear from him until he’s getting loaded and unloaded and on his 45 minutes break. Just depending on his job, how much we get to text.

2 Likes

Pretty horny now. I was lying in the bath and wife came in and helped herself to a play and suck. She then walked out and said she’ll finish it later.

5 Likes

Very horny. Always am these days even more so than in my youth.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Very

@Robsm01 Welcome to the forum :wave: Make sure to read the Forum Rules so you know what kind of forum this is and what is and isn’t allowed (no one-on-one chat or sharing of contact info)!

4 Likes

My fiancé just requested me to send her some pic’s as she just finished work. She was anle to see just how horny I am and she was not disappointed.

2 Likes

That’s hot @Oldman

Me to @Floating_Fun_Guy

Me as well @Floating_Fun_Guy