How long can you wear a Butt plug for?

The steel type, it’s only the small size but hoping to put it in now and surprise the husband when he gets back from work tonight

2 Likes

I’m not sure exactly but lots of people wear them out and about for long periods of time so I can’t see why that would be a problem. I’ve worn them for 2 or 3hours before. What sort of time are you expecting him home?

I would use plenty of lube and remove it if you start to feel any discomfort.

If you use oil or silicone based lube with a metal or glass plug you should be fine. Water based lubes dry out (or are absorbed) quicker.

Yesterday I was ordered to wear one of my larger silicone plugs all day and it was fine although I did remove, clean and re-lubricate it every 2 or 3 hours.

2 Likes

My Wife has worn her glass plug for a whole day, out shopping, or on date nights. For her even though it doesn’t seem logical that a rock hard glass plug should be comfortable she says it’s by far her most comfortable plug, she thinks it’s because the neck is a lot wider than other plugs, this way she’s held more open and not trying to close around the plug.

Sorry my phone died as I was replying earlier!

Thank you all! Was Expecting him him about 5pm but won’t be able to do anything until about 11pm cause our oldest is a pain to get to sleep aha

I think I’ll hold off and maybe sneak upstairs for 5 mins or after I get the youngest to sleep about 9

We only have a water based lube so far

Edit. Youngest has just closed his eyes! One down one to go aha

4 Likes

@Release.the.fire.in.my.soul Forgot to add we only have water based anal lube and my wife has no problem with using it for long term plug wear, she found the rubber and latex plugs seemed to absorb the lube where as the her glass plug doesn’t so maybe the same for your metal plug! X

Sounds like a fun night ahead. I would put it in at least an hour before minimum, as you might find it will make you want to go to the toilet a few times until it settles in.