How long could you go?

Ah fair enough. When my sister had the metal work on her spine done she couldn't do any strenuous physical activity (including sex obviously) that would cause any sudden jolts on her spine. That was for a year. Personally it would depend on the what and why. When I was depressed I went 2years without anything but that was because I felt numb.

well I haven't had sex for about two months seen as my recent ex cheated on me (yay) and I usually get my toys out when I'm bored or feelin proper sad to try boost my mood up haha. Depends how horny I am or sad but usually if I've got loads of new books to read of the 'adult kind' they'll do me just fine and I can go on for alsong as i've got my books to read haha

Went 18 months when on high dosage of codeine, stuff completely destroyed my libido and any thoughts of sex/masturbation.

Without sex, have probably gone 8 weeks, due to MrsB being pregnant/giving birth, without masterbating 3 or 4 days

I start getting horny after 3 days and start to annoy my OH for sex or a fiddle from day 4!

I don't think I've gone more than 2-3 days without masturbation ever!

I've managed to go months without masturbating before - probably my maximum is about half a year or a bit over.

If I'm really not in the mood for it, I can easily go a couple of months without doing so. It happens - or used to happen semi-frequently.

I think longest I have gone is around two weeks. I have only slept with my partner but during that time there was a period and a UTI which lasted quite a long time and it was very painful to have sex. I don't think I could happily go longer than that if sex was available to me. If I was single, I would miss sex but I think I could easily go a while without it as the whole idea of ONS doesn't really appeal.

Ok I see I mumbled on there!

was never one for masturbation, it just don't appeal to me, but have gone about 8 month without sex, at the most. It's a couple of years back... I can go 4-6 weeks without it now, but get horny after a week or two and just makes sure i find a willing subject :P

longest is probably 2 months due to stress, kids, the everyday grind of life........I can cut ot masturbation totally if im having regular sex with OH. Rather save myself for that!!

Have gone for over 2 months when the baby was born, have only started to masturbate towards the end of that spell...

Of course that isn't counting the first 13 odd years of my life