How long could you go?

Now that am I facing 4-6 weeks without sex or masturbation, it got me thinking how long could you go? Now on a site full of sexually adventurous and experimental people I'm guessing not long...i think i need help to get me through it all!

i have gone many months without sex and masturbation,so 4-6 weeks would be easy for me i guess it helps, because i dont have a high sex drive and little interest in sex at times

longest i've gone was 6 months my sex drive had got up and walked out on me it wasn't massively high to begin with if i had to go 4-6 weeks no sex or masturbation that wouldn't be a problem for me

Longest I've gone was about a month and I swear I was going mad lol.

3-4 days for me, but its "new love" and sometimes I have to sort it myself.

I have gone a month or two in the past. In between partners and bored with masturbating or having a lower drive at the time. My partner has managed to go a few months without even realising he did. The longest he has gone in chastity is 2 weeks, but there is a whole other dynamic involved with teasing and stuff that keeps his drive high the whole time he is denied.

If I remember from another thread, you are having to wait due to being circumsised? I think the first 4 weeks or so might actually be easy, due to the pain being a deterrent? My partner is having this operation soon and he will be joining you on the 6 week ban! It might kill us too! lol

Hope you recover quickly and do not suffer too much with your drive. (if I am right, otherwise, this makes no sense lol)

It's been a while for me, not willing to share how long, but a lot longer than a few weeks but I was having a rest from men so it wasn't too difficult.

It's been more difficult since I found LH lol

Hopefully my self imposed ban will be over soon :)

Well it has been a year for me in terms of sex.... Not fun, but without masturbating? Maybe 5-6 days at the most, and that is REALLY pushing it!

For masturbation only about a week, two at the very most.

3 to 4 days at most for masturbation. Same for sex

i had to go 4 months without sex after having an op and it was killing me . sharp made up for it when i was better .3 times a day for nearly a week

i once set myself a challenge and the longest i went without either was 11 weeks

Once went four weeks to see how good the orgasm would be .OH enjoyed the teasing, but the final orgasm was good but not worth the abstention.

I work away a lot so im probably used to periods of enforced abstinence. I do get pretty wound up at times and when its time to go home I can be like a bull at a gate.

I masturbate maybe every other day but I can go without full on sex for ages. I go through ocassional dry spells with the OH but it's usually during times of stress and upheaval.

Historically I have been without both for many many months. Over time once you've lost sex you can lose the urge to self stimulate as well. What I missed was the warmth and close intimacy

Two weeks down...

can I ask the reason behind the masturbation ban?

Longest I've ever gone without axe is 6 weeks since I lost my virginity 11 years ago: however during that 6 weeks Had toys to play with. I don't think I could go without my toys

LauraP wrote:

can I ask the reason behind the masturbation ban?

I had an op, but also sort of out of interest...