How long for returns?

Hi, I've tried to find on here but can't see anything, is anyone able to tell me how long it usually takes for Lovehoney to receive and process a return? I sent it back Friday evening and haven't heard anything yet, I think it was quite quick last time, just wondered when to start worrying and also eager to get the exchange.

Hello. The official line from customer care:
Customer returns can take 3 to 4 days to arrive after they have been posted, and are then processed within 7 days of receiving them. You will be emailed when your refund or exchange has been processed. 
If you returned the parcel more than 14 working days ago and used the prepaid label, please let us know and forward the tracking reference number you were given at the Post Office to help@lovehoney.co.uk so that we can investigate further.
Hope this helps and don't forget Live chat are on hand 24/7 for any queries :) 

Thank you Leanne, more patience needed!

I have had to return a selection of things over the years but I am certain I've always had replacement items within 7 days max, refunds quicker than that :) I'd be inclined to say any delay you experience is more likely to be from Royal Mail getting it back to Lovehoney rather than LH being slow processing as they are always quite quick at doing things in my experience! :) x

waitingformagic wrote:

I have had to return a selection of things over the years but I am certain I've always had replacement items within 7 days max, refunds quicker than that :) I'd be inclined to say any delay you experience is more likely to be from Royal Mail getting it back to Lovehoney rather than LH being slow processing as they are always quite quick at doing things in my experience! :) x

Thanks, yeah my concern was more with Royal Mail as we all know what they are like 🙄 I have nothing but the highest praise for Lovehoney customer service.

1 Like