How long have you gone without ejaculating?

Hello everyone, so I am 26 years old male and i have been wanting for some time to try to not ejaculate as long as i can. All my adult life i have been ejaculating regularly, daily if you will, and right now i am on day 8 without ejaculating, and i have been edging myself like crazy the past couple of days. I want to ask the men that have gone long periods without ejaculating does this horniness go away, like do you get used to it, because to be honest i am starting to go crazy already, like when i am alone i cant help but touch myself and edge myself constantly. My goal for now is to go 2 weeks without ejaculating, but i am starting to wave the white flag. Cheers to everybody.

2 Likes

I decided to try after watching the film 40 days and 40 nights. I lasted about 10 days (from memory) and broke when my at the time girlfriend was horny and I thought I was strong willed enough to have sex with her for a bit then stop before I came.
It turned out I was not as strong willed as I thought.

1 Like

I think the longest was a week, as part of the post-vasectomy process I had to not ejaculate for the week ahead of sperm testing. It was excruciating and my OH found it hysterical to try and get me riled up knowing I couldn’t do anything.

This was when I started looking into cages as a possibility to make sure definitely nothing could happen but didn’t go past considering (though if there’s a sweet sale I may change my mind…).

The horniness was pretty much constant during that time!

3 Likes

My OH went 2.5 weeks recently due to surgery and he was extremely horny but in good control. He said he has gone longer during times of stress, but this is the longest I know for absolute certainty he has not ejaculated. He was just leaking pre cum and hard nearly all the time, which I assume can get a bit annoying after a while, but he didn’t complain at all. I think he started to settle a bit after a while and distraction helps but as soon as I offered myself he was immediately ready and jumped on me so fast it was amazing.
He loved that feeling so much he’s stopped masturbating unless it’s with me…for now :joy:

2 Likes

Generally 4 days at the most though i did manage 7 once

Today im on my 9th day and i dont feel so horny surprisingly. The human body is indeed an interesting thing, but i can say for sure this is a new experience for me and i kinda start to like it. Lets see how long i can go.

Hey, I once went a month without ejaculating as part of a personal challenge. I didn’t notice any changes except being horny most of the time, but it wasn’t that bad overall.

6 weeks on my wife’s orders (FLR).

I got into an amazing headspace. She had a wonderful time as I sublimated my unfulfilled desires onto her and she was very well attented to in the orgasm department.

2 Likes

Damn 6 weeks is crazy, i am dripping precum constantly now. I imagine how powerful the next orgasm will be.

1 Like

TBF don’t know exactly but its never more than 3 days, normally every other day!!

I’ve actually been over a month before and think you hit a peak point that afterwords all the urge just goes like everything gets put into hibernation mode

I gave up masturbating for Lent one year in college. To be fair I really just gave up ejaculating: I was basically edging just about every day. But I made it as far as I remember.

Since then, the post-vasectomy abstention is the longest. I don’t recall if it was one week or two.

2 Likes

The longest I’ve gone without ejaculating is one month. This was many, many years ago. I did it out of curiosity. When I resumed, I ejaculated in about 20 seconds!

These days, on the odd occasion, I will abstain for 1-2 weeks. This is usually from taking a break, or being busy with work.

The longest I have gone was 30 days.
Moving to Australia, and my partner arrived 3 mknths later. She set me a challenge not to cum for 30 days before hand, and we could then try anal when she arrived as a reward.
The first week was not too difficult. Second week excruciating. By third week I had boners if I wasn’t staying active, and also dripping precum when peeing and sleeping.
Fourth week was no better. I even started hurting in my loins.
The best thing I did was staying incredibly active. I never run so much and so fast in my life, and still havent to this day. Whenever the urge arrived I had to either carefully edge, or most times go for a walk or run, go to the gym, do pushups, or something. Being in public also helped as you nnow you just can’t whip it out in the middle of a shopping center.

2 Likes

I was edging today and i kinda shot precum or some mix of precum and sperm lol. I didnt have an orgasm and it wasnt exactly a shot, it just kinda poped out a little bit of fluid.

I did not scribe the time in my historical record , however after I got divorced I completely avoided women and sex for an extended period . I would guess over six months . Friends would surprise me when I got home from work around midnight by having a willing volunteer sitting in my living room wearing sexy lingerie . I think I spent more time consoling the ladies because I did not wish to have sex . A few friends wives volunteered to help me out . This happened many times , I think I finally cracked around the six month mark . In the winter I can go up to about a week , but in summer it is rare to go three days .

@SexyBack
I enjoy a daily orgasm thanks for my husband- but I only allow him to cum when I believe he deserves it - generally about once a month

I find for men - the longer you leave it - the better the orgasm- however you can still have fun going to the edge

Harsh :joy:

I think my post vasectomy was the longest, I remember 14 days. The first week I had no interest but was ready by the end of the second week. With no outside factor I have a hard time going 3 days and if I’m edging during this my balls will ache.

Just remember that studies have found ejaculating often reduces the chance of prostrate cancer . I was practicing frequently ejaculating long before I learned that . The old adage " you keep doing that and you will go blind " . I think my reduced eyesight is more likely a product of old age . And after 5-8 days , your body reabsorbs your ejaculate on average .

1 Like