How many fingers?

My wife and I were playing last night, I had my fingers in her pussy, she was enjoying it so I thought how far can I go?. So I kept pushing more and more in, eventually my whole hand was inside up to my wrist making a fist shape inside, it's this point she asked how many fingers have you inside? I answered- my whole hand, she really got off when I turned it and played with her cervix

Sounds hot! my OH can't take anywhere near that much :(

Well done. I personally can't take anywhere near that much.

I wouldn't really want to, I like being as tight as possible. Be careful with the cervix, I find sometimes it hurts when I can feel my husbands penis bashing against it. It's pretty sensitive.

I also wouldn't personally ever want this done to me simply because I don't like the idea of it.

Also agree with MrsMcx be very careful with the cervix can really hurt! I've had it hit a few times in my life and one time it hurt for like 3 days! I couldn't walk properly. Very painful!

Please be careful! :)

Not my thing at all. I have a good strong pelvic floor that i dont want stretching.

My cervix is far too sensetive too

Accidental fisting?

That may be stretching things a bit... And I don't mean your OH's vagina.

My husband has quite big hands and I find 3 fingers enough, no way could I take a whole hand! But good luck to you both if you enjoy it :)

I like two fingers, but on occasions I can manage 3. Don't like my cervix being played with, but I know that some women enjoy it.

Thanks for the comments, it's a bit of a kink for me(though we don't do it that often), I'm surprised how insensitive her cervix seems too, it's not the first time it's had a bit of a poke.

3 is good for me , i'm sure more could go in but 3 is enough to get results ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Cant beat a bit of fisting ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif), I really like it, it the only way i can squirt., and gives intense orgasms too. but do be carefull with the cervix. Enjoy

We stick with one, sometimes two, couldn't and wouldn't try fisting, just doesn't appeal to me

Two very occasionally not my ohs thing.

2 or 3 for me, the thought of fisting makes me squirm.

My ex husband used to try and get as many fingers in as possible, not something I really enjoyed.

My gf only likes 2 for pleasure, she's 24 and still tight. Although we have tried as many as poss and I can get all in, but there's no room to get past my knuckles.

Is everyone's cervix in the same place? I'm sure my gfs is closer to the front, she seems to like it been played with but not too much.

We've done this a couple of times when we've got time for a nice long play. It's really hot when my wife takes a little more each time and eventually my whole hand goes in. It's pretty intense, you just need to take it slow and keep talking.

No problem with everything going back the way it was either. She's still nicely snug :-)

I try not to stimulate her cervix too much though, it's a bit too sensitive.

Should I be worried my wife's cervix seems less sensitive? when I say I've given it a bit of a poke I'm only talking the end of my finger say 1cm in and she's never said anything about hurting, I also run my finger around the outside of the donnut and likewise no complaints, it did stick out much more when my hand was inside, did notice the hole is well off to one side though maybe due to two natural births.

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Should I be worried my wife's cervix seems less sensitive? when I say I've given it a bit of a poke I'm only talking the end of my finger say 1cm in and she's never said anything about hurting, I also run my finger around the outside of the donnut and likewise no complaints, it did stick out much more when my hand was inside, did notice the hole is well off to one side though maybe due to two natural births.

Not at all! If a woman hasn't had children the cervix hasn't 'opened' yet which can make it more painful when proded by a finger, penis or dildo.

Some women are naturally more sensitive than others too! I have a very tender cervix so anything touching it can be very painful. Whereas I have friends who love it stimulated during sex and refer to it as the c spot! So no need to panic! X