How many have been "airtight"

So out of all you kinksters how many have been airtight? Obviously for a man it’s a bit simpler than for a woman, personally when I was younger I’d often be airtight on a good night out which was always the best feeling, XxX
After @Amanda87 suggestion maybe toys could be considered too. XxX

1 Like

I’m assuming by airtight you mean all holes filled? So for you, you had something in your ass and mouth…or am I going in the wrong direction with this?

3 Likes

To be fair you could have one of those urethra play things in your dick if you want to be truly airtight then as a man. Dedication to the cause :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Good point @Amanda87 forgot about that one :laughing:

1 Like

@jocat exactly that, obviously for woman its a bit more fun!! :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@Amanda87 that would have been great but wasn’t in to sounding or urethral plugging back then, don’t think I even knew what it meant.
Suppose taking that in to account if you add toys my OH has been airtight on many occasions.

Wife has been fully airtight with the assistance of toys (anal plug, dildo vaginally, and sucking me).

I suppose I’ve been, too, with a plug/prostate massager in and face sitting (actually covers mouth and nostrils! :joy:).

Wife loves being fully filled, but if she’s going to have something in her butt she prefers it to be me (although she’s coming around on the more casual use of a plug), and doesn’t care one way or another for a dildo in her mouth.

3 Likes

And I thought ypu were on about latex suit and started of oxygen…
No to both :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah deffo. Missus has me in butt. Dildo in V and then suck on a dildo. Visit to a swingers club at end of the month… You never know :joy::joy:

1 Like

@Richy Now that would be an exciting challenge! Do you think your Misses will be up for accepting it? Or you even? :wink: XxX

1 Like

I’m not sure yet… First visit and doubt it would go that far… Boundaries already talked about and butt is only for me as well…

2 Likes

Am i missing something. What does being
" air tight " do for you.?
Ok i understand someone enjoying a butt plug .

@Iwill Its basically a phrase that means taking as many cocks as you can enjoy if thats your thing, and for me it was enjoyable.

1 Like

@Yes_man . Oh right , ive never heard that term for a woman taking 3 cocks at the same time… quite a challenge id imagine.

2 Likes

I’ve been airtight with 2 cocks and a strap-on wielded by a woman. Hope to get airtight with 3 cocks at some point.

4 Likes

@KinkyMira WOW!!:heart_eyes: Both of those airtights would be dream scenarios for my OH!!

1 Like

Well if you check the swingers club thread, it was discussed last night and it’s deffo on the list to do … So you never know!!!

1 Like

I haven’t…but we’ve done it to my GF. Husband giving her anal, another partner with a hand inside her, and me with my 2 inches in her mouth.

1 Like

If you are including toys then plug in the bum dildo in the V and husband in the mouth is as close as i get.

3 Likes

Only with toys and one cock. One day I’ll have at least two or three cocks at once, hopefully anyway.

5 Likes