How many people shave their armpits

I always shave chest and pubes. Today while shaving my chest I decided to shave my armpits, I quite like the result. Is this common?
My wife thinks it’s a bit weird.
Sorry to excluded the ladies on this… Just need to know how many men shave their pits.
Ladies feel free to share what your blokes do, or your opinions on it.
Thanks

3 Likes

I used to shave my armpits but now I use an epilator.

1 Like

I did this only yesterday. I do it about once a year.

1 Like

I’m of the opinion that people should basically be as shaved/waxed/whatever hair removal technique as they want. No one should feel pressure to lose or keep body hair regardless of gender. So if you like it, no reason not to do it again :blush:

I will say there’s a slight logistical advantage to shaving under arms that i don’t think you really get from shaving anywhere else: it seems to make deodorant easier to apply (that may just be me imagining things though) and it makes the area less prone to holding bad smells

4 Likes

I did it once and could never get over the itch. I trim them with the Manscaper but never take it down to the skin. Balls? Yep. Shaft? Yep. Asshole? Sometimes if I know that there will be alot of anal play with the Mrs. but usually leave a bit as I don’t like the sound of my farts with no hair. It is really tough to squeak one out… I gotta pull my butt cheeks apart to let one go quietly. Sorry, but it’s true

I do shave my ass cheeks and legs with the trimmer fairly tight to the skin though. I like it that way instead of being a hairy beast all the time…

1 Like

I do shave mine I normally work in class room training rooms and just think it’s helps with keep me fresh ! Hot sweaty rooms get a bit whiffy so I think it helps me

2 Likes

not me - ever

Don’t mind hairy armpits on a lady either , oh la, la :fr:

2 Likes

Do them at least every other week.

Cleaner, less sweaty, looks better.

1 Like

I trim mine very short . If I could get a way with shaving them I would

1 Like

I usually shave mine every time I go in the shower because due to pcos, my hair on my legs, arms, etc grows really fast and really long and I like to have a smooth surface area to put on deodorant, moisturizer etc.

2 Likes

Eeerrr sorry no, I’m all natural… Hairy monster although I think my wife would love to wax my back :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yep armpit hair has to go! I don’t really care about how it looks, but it’s just not comfortable.

I definitely used to be reluctant to do it as I thought it was emasculating, but that’s just society messing with you :sweat_smile:

Tried it once as an experiment and it’s just way comfier for me personally.

2 Likes

Yup, i do. Especially in the summer as it gets so hit here.
I like to do my legs and bikini line too, but dont always have the energy

2 Likes

Yep, I have done for over ten years now along with everything below the waist. It just feels normal now and so much more comfortable.

1 Like

Wife and I both shave arm pits. I do mainly when it heats up, more for comfort

1 Like

Shave every other day usually, most ladies I’ve been with seem to prefer shaved.

1 Like

Have never tried it… but may do now. Would help in the heat im sure

1 Like

I trim my armpits to a shorter hairy length as find it feels nicer and oddly less likely to get BO smell from sweating :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mr Welsh shaves his armpits, has done for the last couple of years!
He says it helps alot with sweating as he sweats loads! Plus he has a tattoo on his inner bicep going into his armpit so he doesn’t want a hairy koi tail! :laughing:

2 Likes

My husband removes his armpit hair using hair removal cream now. He says its more comfortable and helps with sweating.

1 Like