Phew. Interesting Q. Off the top of my head:
4 x clit suction
3 x wands
3 x g spot vibes and a C shaped We-Vibe
2 x bullets and a pebble
Rabbit ears vibe
Vibrating cock ring, finger vibe, tongue vibe Crystal dildo
Penis extender, vibrating sleeve

I’m sure there’s more but we are definitely a long way behind others!

Tons of wet look gear, lingerie and bits and bobs.

Enough to have plenty of fun!!!

4 Likes

You sound like an absolute star :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

More important than the number of toys. How do you keep them all primed and ready. Two flat usb charged devices in one night can be a bummer :joy:

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with choices. I want my wife to have them all. Different role plays and I like dildos too.

1 Like

I charge ours as soon as we finish using them so that they are ready for next time.
If they haven’t been used for a while I charge them before we use them.

2 Likes

We do have quite a lot :biting_lip: :grin:
Charging - I have a recurring diary entry every month where I charge all our toys whether they have been used or not (can’t keep track!!!).
Keeps them ready to go and in top shape

2 Likes

I’m starting to feel the same way too, haha. Need to step my game up

1 Like

Love this. I also now love the @Calie distinction between ‘sex toys’ and ‘kink’ toys, which I will definitely be using from now.

1 Like

Love the idea of a kink room. I’ve made comments about a sex room too, which I feel would make for… ‘interesting’ house tours.

1 Like

Seems like there’s a definite theme with your collection!
I’m vibing with it (pun intended).

1 Like

We’ve been there plenty of times, including pretty recently.
Using specific toys is hardly ever pre-meditated for us, so it’s not too disappointing and we’ll just grab something else. And on the rare occasion it is pre-meditated (like our lovense) then I’ll charge it in advance.
I can’t speak for situations where the wife uses things when I’m not around, but again she has plenty to choose from.

We have too many by now for me to have the patience to do this. I could have been talked into this around a year ago, but not these days. I’d rather just accept that some may die in the middle of things and move on.
Sometimes I mentally treat changing a sex toy like changing position.
I know the main ones on my wife’s regular hit list for when she’s solo, and our main ones when we’re together so I do those a bit more routinely.

Broad additional question to the group:
How many sex toys do you think that the average person/couple has?
It feels like most people I’ve spoken to over the years (in person, so outside of this forum) has been:
Men - none, or the odd Fleshlight
Women - one dildo and/or vibrator

I love the thought of being in the office, or book shop, at a restaurant or bar etc and that someone there may have a plug in, or lovense etc.

1 Like

One of my autistic traits is that I like everything in a certain place :joy: so my dildos are in different categories - vibrating and non-vibrating, rabbits, so it’s a bag in a little box in the big box.
My lingerie is the same, teddies, corsets, chemise, and babydolls. May seem extreme but at least I know where everything is :joy:

5 Likes

Nothing like some personal organisation :joy: bet it’s an absolute treat of a display

2 Likes

Ha, I can relate and LOVE the categorisation. That’s partly why I did the bedside drawers so that everything is nicely laid out and accessible with their own section eg here are the butt plugs, here are the clit suckers, here are the wands etc.

1 Like

A large holdall and multiple boxes full of various wands, dildos, masturbators, butt plugs, clamps, ball stretchers, alot of various restraints, blindfolds, gags, floggers, paddles, a crop, more collars then i can count…

Few fleshlights, various styles of vibrators, leather hoods, harnesses.

Ive been shopping for a while and have been lucky to test quite a few items too

2 Likes

I think the similar as you @Gareth, either none or a dildo or a wand for a woman and maybe a plug for a man. I think for the majority that do have a toy, they’re probably hidden.

Obviously i’m talking outside of the forum, the average person.

Personally I think all women should have a suction toy given to them by their gynae and that sexual health should be a discussion that goes alongside gynae appointments as a standard.

Butt plug for men and the same sexual health conversation when they’re in for a prostate check.

Sexual health should be normalised instead of it being some embarrassing discussion that people hide from.

Slight tangent, but toys are team mates, not the competition.

7 Likes

More than 5 but maybe less than 10 or could even be around the 15 mark! I’ve had many toys what I’ve given away to people I’ve known over the years just so I could make space for other toys :speak_no_evil:

Would probably describe mine as a capsule collection!

I think that this is the main takeaway of this. I think many men probably do see it as competition (no evidence on this, just anecdotal). I know I used to…

3 Likes