How many times can you manage it in one night?

If you set aside a whole evening with your OH just for chilling out with a few beers and having as much sex as you can handle, how many times can you manage it before your either too knackered, have problems getting an erection, or just can't be arsed!?

Me and my gf can normally go 4 or 5 times but then it becomes difficult maintaining an erection. Other than little blue pills, anyone know any good techniques to combat this? Apart from cutting out the booze of course!

never tried to go for ages! done 2 hours straight n came 4 times without a break, i dont lose erections or even struggle to maintain one, its usually other way round where its a problem having one! .. maybe its worth a test to see how many times in a night is possible!

That is impressive! When I cum, my penis soon becomes quite limp and I have to leave it for a while as it feels a bit sensitive. You just plough through? Good man! You must be pretty fit as well because normally I'm dripping in sweat after just 20 minutes!

Usually 3-4 times before OH is too knackered to carry on, my record is 9 times in 24 hours in the beginning of a new relationship when all you wanna do is stay in bed together.

Around 5-6 times in a night.

Also, I can get the OH to orgasm 6 times without ejaculating. If he does ejaculate he can usually last 3 times.

9 times in 24 hours is commendable. I've probably come close to that - I'm ok if I've had enough recovery in between. So I could probably manage it once every couple of hours making a maximum of around 12 times in one day....something to aim for! By the way, how do you orgasm without ejaculating? Never knew this was possible.

John1986 wrote:

9 times in 24 hours is commendable. I've probably come close to that - I'm ok if I've had enough recovery in between. So I could probably manage it once every couple of hours making a maximum of around 12 times in one day....something to aim for! By the way, how do you orgasm without ejaculating? Never knew this was possible.

Ohhh in a 24 hour period, I have managed 11 times. I was thinking in just one night.

John1986 wrote:

I have written some large posts on my blog about prostate stiulation: http://divinedelightsboudoirbliss.blogspot.com/2011/07/prostate-gland.html

And how you an use it to create ejaculation without orgasm (prosate milking) http://divinedelightsboudoirbliss.blogspot.com/2011/07/prostate-milking-or-ejaculation-without.html and orgasm without ejaculation (dry orgams) http://divinedelightsboudoirbliss.blogspot.com/2011/07/dry-or-multiple-orgasms-for-men.html

You can use dry orgasms to create multiple orgasms for men.

My OH and I usually go 4 or 5 times in a night - but we're young and in love so On marathon nights we've probably gotten to about 9 times? By then we're usually just too hungry to continue! If we had our own place I'm sure we'd just find a way to work meal times into sexy times haha

I'm not positive we have every really tried as we have 4 kids and i already had one child when we first met 10 years ago but occasionally we go 3 or 4 times but once the kids are in bed a nighttime session can last anything upto 4 or 5 hours (not all penetration obviously), my hubby has amazing stamina

My tastes in men is older current Fuck buddy is 50. We have managed 3 at night and then one in morning but mostly twice if were lucky.

He is girthy so penetration can be drawn out and take a while but is frustrating when you want a quicky.

I can't complain as when he is pooped the toys come out. He can keep me going until I go numb.

As a man [34] think I can do only twice. Then I fall asleep.

I don't know! I've never been lucky enough to be in a situation where I find out! I would imagine at least five or six times in a night but that's based on some of my masturbating sessions! but My OH has a much lower sex drive so I don't get more than once a night..and that's when I get lucky!

I have an ex who had a great sex drive but we never went over and over in a night, we would have long sessions instead with a lot of variety and an long building foreplay so by the time we came we were both very satisfied and knackered!