how much cum?

to much cum isnt always good my other half nearly choke because there was so much. So i dont no why you want to cum more + its messy lol

As a vegetarian I can debunk the celery theory. In my experience the longer I go with out sex/jerking off the more cum I produce.

I think it changes based on the orgasm, I've had times where me and th OH haven't had sex in ages, so I sneak one by myself, and theres a normal amount, then a day or so later she's up for it and if the sex is amazing there can be twice as much as there was after a week or two without.

1 Like

i also prefer it in me or on me -- i love it when he pulls out of my ass and shoots all over my bum cheeks

Ork wrote:

Other women? Come again? lol nah but the men would be a better bunch to ask lol, it depends on how long since the last time and how turned on etc etc all varies between person to person as well I would assume.

Defenitely agree here, depends on time an exitement. Not sure if the amount is larger (not the time to get out the measuring jug lol) but you do shoot much harder and longer (not that I've ever got out the mesauring tape either, it sort of kills the spirit...) :)

Generally I produce lots! And it builds 9ver time and during the event itself.... If I am teased and played and mentally stimulated for a while, I tend to pump a much bigger load that a quick wank in the shower.

The amount I get from my husband depends upon two things. How long between ejaculations and how hard I can make him cum. Don’t usually measure the amount unless I am giving him a hand job or he gives me a facial.

1 Like

I think it depends on how long in between cums. Also how long he holds on before he ejaculates. I don't really measure how much only that I'm happy I have pleasured him. I always have a flood from my pussy so I suppose he must seed quite alot xx

I would definitely say that for me it's all about what is happening when I Cum and the excitement levels, if it's really intense i Cum far more regardless of a short or longer period in between.

If I Cum hard and its highly intense it can last easily over a minute I also stay hard but extremely sensitive on those extremely intense earth shattering occasions, the OH loves to play this out as long as she can but I simple can't tolerate even the slightest touch for at least 5 mins she is very mean at times ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I allways cum alot unfortunately because its to much and with to much force my wife wont let me cum in her mouth ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) she will let me cum between her boobs though allthough the ammount and force i usually get her face to

I rarerly see how much I've cum because it's almost always in her vagina, but if we have morning sex she always wears a pantyliner because of leakage so it must be a fair amount ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

In my dating days, it was obvious that some partners liked tho see a well-filled condom and saw a good amount of semen as a compliment. What do you ladies here feel about that?