how much cum?

I was wondering what other women think is a normal amount produced from their OH? Does it fluctuate? Does it depend on how long since he last came?

depends on how long since he last came, i believe the "old" sperm get reabsorbed into the balls so to speak :)

1 Like

Tomcatter wrote:

depends on how long since he last came, i believe the "old" sperm get reabsorbed into the balls so to speak :)

sperp form a tiny fraction of ejaculate (cum)

Tomcatter wrote:

i've found this too. but it only really applies per day so as long as i make him cum earlier in the day i shouldnt drown when i'm made to swallow it :/

Ork wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

i've found this too. as long as i make him cum earlier in the day i shouldnt drown when i'm made to swallow it :/

LOL!

indeed, occupational hazard of a sub who belongs to a Master who loves sing his sub do stuff she doesnt like...although i feel so prod of myself when its <("all gone")

oops ork we've done it again. im not even supposed to be on here immeant to be working.

I think it varies from guy to guy really. My ex seemed to produce a lot more than my current boyfriend and other sexual partners.

I don't know if it was because he didn't masturbate as much or whether that was just how he was but I didn't like it!

Apparently the average full load is 10cc.

rag doll wrote:

Ork wrote:

rag doll wrote:

Tomcatter wrote:

i've found this too. as long as i make him cum earlier in the day i shouldnt drown when i'm made to swallow it :/

LOL!

indeed, occupational hazard of a sub who belongs to a Master who loves sing his sub do stuff she doesnt like...although i feel so prod of myself when its <("all gone")

oops ork we've done it again. im not even supposed to be on here immeant to be working.

Time to change occupation Ragdoll?

I find the longer it takes to ejaculate the more I come so I try and take my time coming ..not always possible though .

Do women like to see a man shoot a lot of cum ?

Jimi, I prefer to feel it in or on me than see him shoot his load and waste it ;o)

I've found that if I'm REALLY turned on I'll shoot loads, for example if I'm allowed to give her a facial. Which then she probably regrets haha! Or if I've just not had it in a while.

For my husband it just depends on how long since he's last cum and how long the buildup is. If he is away in the week and can mange to leave it 4/5 days without having a wank then he will have a really big load which is nice but takes a lot of cleanup!

It definitely increases if I hold off from wanking, after a few weeks there's tons of it! Holding off for that long is not easy though, by then I'm rutting the furniture

How much my OH comes really depends on his mood, how active we/he has been in the last wee while and what we're up to. Personally I think a large loads is a complement!

Posted by the OT:

My bf can shoot loads and loads and at a great distance... This is often if I have been winding him up all day sexually and if he hasn't cum for a few days! Having said that he always has quite a large load but definitely arousing him all day and making him wait has its bonus!

:) :) :)

apparently eating celery helps the production of sperm

I want to increase my load... I have tried celery hasnt done much

Jimi Duro wrote:

Do women like to see a man shoot a lot of cum ?

I rather feel it in me or on me.

You Sexy Girl !