How much do you spend per month on sex toys and accessories?

How much does everyone spend on sex toys, condoms, lubes, lingerie etc. in total, on average each month?

• Nothing, I only make occasional purchases
  • I regularly spend £0-£25 per month
  • I regularly spend £25-£50 per month
  • I regularly spend £50-£75 per month
  • I regularly spend £75-£100 per month
  • I regularly spend £100-£125 per month
  • I regularly spend £125-£150 per month
  • I regularly spend more than £150 per month
  • It varies, but I make purchases at least once a month
  • I dare not even think about how much I spend!

0 voters

Way more than I should :see_no_evil: Going to try to cut back on my LH spending this winter and try to use and enjoy what I already have :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t feel too bad @PKH, I’d say I definitely spend over well £100 a month on items and toys from Lovehoney, and I’d say I receive over £200 of tester items a month on top of that so the addiction and dick accumulation is real for a lot of us :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Wow! Are those testers all through Lovehoney? Where else can you test?

Well now I’ve seen the results so far I don’t feel quite so bad about my spending!

Not even November yet and I’ve already spent £90 from the November budget with yesterday’s purchases. Last few months I’ve spent over £150 per month so really need to dial that back! I’m pretty well stocked up now so shouldn’t need to buy anything for the rest of the year unless something really takes my fancy or there’s a bargain to be had :grinning:

2 Likes

depending on if i i try melting down other one’s down and remolding and fail. im getting better thought.