How much ejaculate after waiting how long?

I’ve heard that abstaining from orgasm can lead to producing a larger volume of ejaculate. Is there a tipping point where the benefits of abstaining are no longer helpful towards the production of larger/more intense orgasms? Anything beyond __ days is no longer helpful?

1 Like

It’s correct - after a week of no sex I find when wanking off my husband - there is a lot of liquid produced compared to a daily wank

In September I stopped my husband from having an orgasm and in October I wanked him off - but there was no difference between the fluid after a week compared to a month

Hope this helps :lovehoney_heart:

7 Likes

Usually if my husband does not ejaculate for a week.or more and i wank him.of there is a lot more sperm.i suppose we are all different 1

4 Likes

If I don’t cum for a few days, I find that I cum so much more when I next wank. Usually maybe a 4 or 5 day break

as others mentioned 4, 5 to 7 days is pretty ideal BUT what I’ve found (as a male) to really increase volume, intensity and distance fired/thrown/shot is to edge before hand. This worked ideally when my OH worked evenings. She’s very visual and loves to watch me shoot that load, the bigger and further the better. I even have a routine when she is out of town and prior to her return that has helped me in this department.

After a week i find there is a lot.After two weeks or more there is not much difference in quanttity but it tends to shoot further.

I am sure i read that after a certain point if you don’t ejaculate it’s reabsorbed into the body, so after a certain point there will be no increase in volume/amount. Sounds from the previous posts that point is about 2 weeks.

I’ve noticed there’s a difference after a week. If one of my partners is really trying to get pregnant, my husband will wait a week before her ovulation time. Seems to be about double the normal amount at that point, and thicker also.

1 Like

About a week for me for a change to volume and consistency (much more anf thicker) beyond that and no difference.

Not only will excess be reabsorbed into the body, but fluid also gets flushed from uour prostate when peeing or pooping. Usually after 10 or so days, ill start to get seminal fluid dribbling out on the toilet, not every time, this is another way the body protects itself.

I wank him off after a week most of the time and it fills the condom tip. A week isn’t long to wait and less arm work

1 Like

My oh loves me giving him a good wank as he plays with my boobs when its shark week

It seems to be around a week without cumming for my husband to be completely ‘full’ and have his maximum volume of cum. It doesn’t seem to make much difference going longer than this and he is normally getting aroused easily by this point. He can manage about a week without needing to wank himself so if it gets to this point I will normally wank him off so will see how much he cums.

3 Likes

I would love to know this also but as I know my boyfriend wanks every day and I bet sometimes it is more than once. I’ve asked him a few times before and he says he just cant go longer :rofl: He doesn’t usually have much cum when I see him orgasm and I assume it is because he wanks so often.

Most medical research I have read on this issue states men max out on seamen volume in about 3 to 4 days. After that, it’s simply replenished. Some guys can of course be outside the norm. I have also done tons of research into increasing ejaculate volume which was a no go. Anything you see online claiming to do so is a bunch of bunk.

1 Like

For me, it seems to be based on how hot the sex is rather than abstinence.

For example, had a fun time on Friday and Saturday. Very heavy load yesterday, much more than Friday, as I was bang into activities.

Waiting a week is a good idea. I wank him or have sex once a week and once every 2 wks. They can wait up to 2

1 Like

4 days for me this gives a good result :ok_hand:

In my self experimenting I would say about 5 days . Then it depends on daily hydration levels too . The amount of arousal is a big contributor too . I am in week two of my kegal exercises and I can already see an increase in velocity . I have had the largest volume while my remote controlled we Vibe egg was working it’s magic anally . Another massive load for me was while filming myself riding my big fat 9" dildo . I am working on increasing the volume of ejaculate , a little more forethought is required at my age .

Do you ever measure the amount would be interesting

1 Like

My hubby used to do it way more often but the last year or so he’s said he feels much hornier and his orgasms are a lot stronger if he leaves it longer now between having a wank. We normally have sex a few times a week but if it is longer then he now goes about a week without wanking and usually has a really good amount of cum now. Before this I could normally tell when he had cum recently as there would not be a lot.

2 Likes