How often do couple's have sex?

When you speak to your wife try to be mindful that what you say could come across as an attack or criticism.

Perhaps it would work best if you ask her if she is happy with your sex life and your curent frequency rather than starting my bringing up your discontent. Try to focus on making it better for both of you rather than placing blame.

1 Like

When we first got together itā€™ll be several times over the course of the weekends weā€™d spend together (lived apart so couldnā€™t see eachother during the week). We now live together and itā€™s only a couple of times a week now. Im fine with that as well as it keeps me excited for the next time rather than having it every day.

3 Likes

2 to 3 times a week would be about average for us but thatā€™s mainly down to time lots of working too tied things like that. Took a week off in November and it was more like 1 to 2 times a day for that week morning and evening.

We both have a high sex drive, in the week it can be quickies and full on sessionā€™s with sexy underwear, outfits and bondage, it can be up to 10 times a week

We shoot for daily preferbaly multiple times unfortunately our lil ones dont agree with that lol

Iā€™d say we have intercourse 3 or 4 times a week. I probably masturbate once or twice a week either on my own or with OH. If we didnā€™t have kids Iā€™d say this would be a little bit higher.

1 Like

We have sex so much more often now he takes care of more of the mental load. Honestly I find him so much more attractive now the mental load is shared.
Heā€™s just got back from three weeks away so weā€™re in the honeymoon period all over again :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My wife and I have only been having sex about once monthly but weā€™re finally doing it more often now. We just had sex 2 days in a row! Looks like Iā€™m getting some tonight too!

2 Likes

I have a huge sex drive but until finding my current partner who shares that found myself having to satisfy myself a lot or exploiting a FWB. Iā€™ve said before that for me sex is something of a hobby too so Iā€™ve tended to look at ways of making it better when it was occasional and when I had to have sex with myself. When I first hooked up with my current partner, who is as demanding as me, it was actually difficult at times, wanting (almost) too much sex, and not leaving time for our relationship to develop. We did need to do that - develop our relationship - for things to settle down. So now its about four to five times a week with the occasional ā€˜extraā€™. Those four or five range from a morning quickie through to a long all nighter at the weekend ('all nighter - perhaps a bit of an exaggeration but you probably get the drift). My hobbyist tendencies are still there though and I do practice on myself quite often, looking for ways and techniques to make myself last longer and to extend the experience. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

3 Likes

Hi @Raven122 I hope you work things out

Me and OH half average 2-3 times a week. Last month it was 6 days a week but calmed back down again.

Normally its 3/4 times a week, if the Mrs had her way it would be more. im currently working away during the weeks so normally once or twice on the weekends now.

1 Like

Depends on how busy life is (kids, work, family/social commitments)ā€¦roughly twice a week, mainly weekend mornings, but of we get the chance and the kids arenā€™t about for a while itā€™s a no duvet bedroom door open sex fest!

Personally I like the idea of planning a time/day to have sex that has some form of kink involved, IE Friday night next week weā€™ll have sex with partner tied up, lots of anticipation and build upā€¦

1 Like