How often do you enjoy a good spanking and with what?

I love a good hard spanking and a nice red bum!!! O/H is more than happy to oblige (though sometimes not as hard or for as long as I would like) and I receive one about 5 or 6 times a week, but would be more than happy with more!!!

He loves to use our L/H spanking paddle, always the leather side as I love the sting and he loves the noise it makes, but also uses his hand or a wooden spatula (with holes) also love the sting that leaves.

However the sting never last as long as I would like and the redness is gone after a couple of hours, thinking of getting a something siliclon to try.

Any sugestions of anything to try which will sting and last a more than a couple of hours???

Hi there. I am in a relationship with a women in her 50s and I am a male in my 20s. It is like a "chummy mummy" I get punished if I step out of line and I am regularly spanked. In order of stinginess !! Hand - she can have me yelping with this alone Sandals / slippers - this does depend on which one Wooden spoon Belt Wooden hair brush - this leaves me so sore !! I have literally not been able to sit down after this and worse she keeps it in her hand bag ! Cane Now I have had a ruler across my hands and back of legs before but I am not sue if that last classed as spanking so I left it out. I also get grounded "blues" ( an essay to write !! Thank you to the person on here who suggested that !! Not ) Sent to bend and given corner time and extra chores Hope this helps and between me and you find a nice cushion

We discovered C likes being spanked after I lightly gave her a spank randomly in the bedroom and she went wild.......so now its a regular thing. Just with a hand though so far

So far only had sexual/foreplay spankings but would love a good punishment spanking!!! Might have to try a wooden Hairbrush as love the thought of having trouble sitting down!!! Also love the idea of a ruler across my arse. Wish the spankings were hard enough to need a cushion!!!

MandC If C enjoys hand spankings, you really should try a spanking paddle or a wooden spoon for the kitchen!!!!

DLMR thanks for the thought. I"ll give that a try

Can you really get better than a classic hand? 😍

So I have literally just had the hairbrush and my bum is on fire !! I have been sent to my room and thought I would up date you all. Ha I think you will be very suprised the first time you get a proper spanking !!

I have self spanked with wooden spoon to very red bottom, so good i jerked off after

For me personally, I do not like to receive a spanking. edited by mod

I have only just started being spanked, paddled, flogged or cropped.

I find the paddle the most painful bit the crop leaves the nicest and longest lasting marks on my skin. The flogger is the most versatile as she uses it on every part of my body.

Last night the OH totally out of the blue, asked me to spank her.

It wasn’t a build up to sex, she just wanted to be spanked, something we have done before.

So I put her over my knee, lifted her skirt, pulled down her knickers and spanked her until her bum cheeks glowed. I then pulled her kickers bsck up, straightened her skirt and she got up ‘saying thank you, I needed that’.

Why and what for, I still don’t know…

Silicone is absolutely brutal, my husband bought some silicone serving spoons about a week ago (for actually serving food, but he likes to make them multipurpose) and I was amazed how tight they come. I recommend them now to all spankers and spankees - silicone spanking toys are definitely a new idea on the market. if they aren’t being done already!

Personally I like a good bare-handed spanking more than any implement, it’s more intimate and connected. Hubby loves flogging me though, so I’ve had to learn to compromise :wink:

1 Like

In my previous post I didn’t really answer the question.

How often do I enjoy a good spanking?
As often as possible. Every day would be wonderful but she won’t touch me till the previous bruises have faded away.

With what?
Anything she likes really but my favourite is the bamboo paddle. It hurts more and leaves heavier marks and bruises.