How often do you give or receive a BJ?

Every time we have sex so on average 4-5 times a week. My OH said she’d give me a blow job everyday, she loves it. I’m a very spoilt guy.

Not often as I'm not too keen on them but there are times when I'm horny enough and I want to give one to my partner. It's mainly when we need to be quiet or when I'm on my period.

Birthday and Christmas, so not long to go now.

I have to be very very good to get one !! I would say the ratio of me going down in her to a bj is about 30:1 in her favour !

Never gave one but would if someone wanted to watch

Not since forever! Seems like ages and ages!

my Husband likes me to do this most mornings before work

Discreet xoxo wrote:

my Husband likes me to do this most mornings before work

Welcome to the forum Discreet xoxo. Do you do this every morning? Is so, your husband is a lucky man. I'm surprised you've got the time before work. To answer the question, I receive a BJ once in a while. My wife isn't overly keen on them.

I give one probably one every other day

Birthday and Christmas lol

My OH gives me a BJ 3 to 4 times a month during foreplay but rarely to orgasm. I would love to cum I her mouth but not yet ticked that box as she's not that keen.

Happened to me just last week. We got fruity on the way home from a cocktail bar and stopped the car down a quite lane. My wife unzipped me and gave me a BJ. I kept telling her she was going to make me cum if she carried on. But it didnt seem to stop her, so I didn't hold back. I came in her mouth. And she kept sucking and moaning. Been married 23 years and never done that! It was soooo hot! And she loved it too.

My partner will put the penis on her mouth before sex sometimes, but it's for 10seconds, so I wouldn't class it as a BJ... she has only once in 4 years went for it, and said she didn't want sex but wanted to be nice to me...and as I ejaculated, with warning, little warning but still warning, she wretched with the penis in her mouth whilst I was ejaculating and killed the moment...cause I just buckled with laughed. She ran away to the toilet and I lay there in hysterics but still ejaculating all over the bed...was funny and disgusting at the same time because it was my side of the bed.

1 Like

I suck my partner as much as I can maybe twice a week

Luck you Funny Bone. I will just have to be patient and hope she enjoys the moment when it happens.

Once a month or less (per partner). I'm poly, so that's the average amount of blowjobs I give to each of my boyfriends/ penis-owning partners.

Although I love seeing my partner enjoy it, and I'm a huge fan of teasing him, one really has to earn a blowjob from me. Happens only if he's given me more mind-blowing orgasms than I can handle, or if I'm extremely horny and sex-deprived. xD

I think this is a technical question 😂 Mr John gets oral probably 3 - 4 times a week. However to completion more like once a fortnight - the rest of the time it's a warm up, as much for me as him. Lights on making sure we both have a good view.

I give my husband a blow job every time we have sex. Blow job to completion first, without fail. It’s what works for us! I LOVE them and he’s rather happy to oblige 😂 not exclusively only pre sex, I’m up for giving a bj whenever and wherever the need/want takes us

I *love* watching him watch me give him a bj. If it’s pre-sex I’ll make sure I’m in such a position that he can see how much he turns me on but just out of reach. Drives him crazy!

If it’s out and about then I just go for it, however I want to give it (many different techniques!) and he takes it willingly 😍 might wake him with a bj tomorrow morning, his absolutely favourite way to be woken!

Ages and ages ago now..... I miss them.....

Not to completion in her mouth in years i cum alot and she dosnt like it and as much as i want to be an a$$hole and do it anyway cos shes so good at sucking i love her so i dont ! couple of times a month she probably sucks me as part of foreplay . is it still a bj if shes tied up and i just use her mouth cos that would be about once a week ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)