How often do you give or receive a BJ?

My O/H simply has to have at least one BJ a day, two or three makes him really happy!!!

So just wondered how often others give or receive them?

I do appreciate a good blow job, but I'm not sure if I'd ever want 2 or 3 in a day? I can't help but think that it'd sound like slurping up the last bit of a mcdonald's milkshake sometime during the second. πŸ™‚ Though it does remind me of a joke:

What's the difference between a car tyre and 365 blow jobs? One's a Goodyear, the other is a great year. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

Yep I also really appreciate a good BJ and 1 is definitely enough, it tends to be part of our foreplay and I love it the OH knows when I am just about to go over the edge and she take great pleasure of stopping just before I go beyond the point of no return.

She also like to shield so I can't see what she is doing I often try to muscle in but she very rarely lets me she absolutely knows this drives me mad but at the same time it' adds something extra to the whole experience, she also lies in a position where her intimate area,s are just out of reach and I mean about and inch away, man she is cruel.

I wonder if she is getting something out of the whole denying thing, Ladies? Oh and to answer the initial question twice a week sometimes 3 times really depends on what's going on for us.

The last time I had a blow job was nearly ten years ago.

I get one every blue moon😁.

rockstar wrote:

I get one every blue moon😁.

You need a cobalt-tinted bedroom window. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Poor Knight1119 shame they don't sell 'em on LH.... I always give a bj when intimate. Blokes love 'em. I love making them watch every lick...nibble...suck and kiss. Eye contact is a must. Turns them on so much...me too which = a better session. Prefer giving them separate to me receiving oral as I like to fully tease the hell out of them and concentrate if it's to be an amazing bj.

Like Jilly says these are the best BJ for a bloke a woman who’s in control and knows how to do it ....awesome...

As much as I would like to say I can give head regularly, it's been a while ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

We tend to go at it in phases. More BJs on holiday when we have more time to indulge. I like the control bit also. Looking him in the eyes and seeing what I’m doing to him is a turn on for both of us.

Being single it has been quite a while since I have recieved oral from a lady. I have only ever enjoyed it when I have been in a long term relationship strangely enough. When in past relationships I never expected or asked, when I got one I thought "Back of the net" lol

Love.love.love a blow job... sadly only 3 this year so OH not so keen

I would also say I get a bj once in a blue moon I love receiving them as the wife is great at doing them. But I have to ask to have one where I would prefer her to just do it on her own accord.

I'd say once every couple of months

Probably 2-3 times a month, blowjob all the way to orgasm then 2-4 times a month, blowjob as part of foreplay. Sometimes twice in a week, sometimes once, rarely none.

Mrs Sen says she loves them most of the time, sometimes it seems like a chore but for the most part she's fully into them.

2/3 times a year ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Often part of foreplay but almost never 'to completion' - full sex inevitably follows.

That would be nice CurvyJilly. Just a pipe dream!

I only get a blowjob maybe 4 times a year. But hey, it makes them all the more special!

Can't say as I have ever given a blow job . Last time I recieved one was over 15 years ago , it is a distant memory . Remids me of an old joke , Definition of a good buddy is a guy thet would go downtown and get three blow jobs and come back and give you one .