how often do you masturbate

4-5 times a week at the mo roughly.

Once or twice a month maybe.

Every day often with my hand between my sleeping wife's legs ( she's knows and is ok with this) .

I don't have a lover at the moment, sadly. But my reawakened sexuality demands I masturbate at least twice a day, sometimes more often. It helps me get back to sleep, or start a very difficult day - of which there seem to be a lot at the moment. It also means that I keep everything going down there for when I do find the right guy again. I would rather do that than just sleep with any old randy guy who wants me. When I was celibate I would hardly ever masturbate, because it felt like failure and I had no sexual images of men in my mind to call upon to get me off. Now I have plenty. Hurrah.

Since I'm divorce now, I masturbate at least 3 times a week. I watch XXX movies then beat off after I get hard. It feels great.

Typically twice a day, if there's been no other action.

Luckily I don't get drunk often anymore, as eight times is a strong possibility during hangovers. ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Once a day to every other day depending on how active the sex life with my OH is

I'd say between 3 and 5 times a week. Sometimes more often as long as I'm not too knackered from work!

I must admit that if i could i do it as many times possible per day 😊... Otherwise i try every day at last one time... I just love my orgasms 😊

I am almost daily ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Prob 3 times a week on average :)

If I'm honest it's most days for me. Very high sex drive so keeps me sane haha.

I'm a daily. at least. have had up to 4 times in a day. B/f has a medical reason why he can't, so I find my 'alone' times.

Before I met my husband I used to do it about 2 times a day but seeing I have so many orgasms now from my husband I'm happy with just once a day plus our usual daily session 😉

I vary a lot, some weeks nothing, other weeks can be daily. I had the house to myself yesterday so did twice, but on average I would say around 3 times a week. What's interesting is that men and woman seem to be very similar and certainly breaks the myth that men masturbate more than women.

On average 4/5 times a week, if I'm away from home with work tends to morning and evening as there's plenty of alone time. Sometimes it's quick fast and frantic, when I have the house to myself it's a more drawn out affair

I used to quite regularly but don't seem to have much as much time now ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I went over 8 weeks recently and my OH well lets say she got massive surprise when we had sex

3 - 4 times a day normally

At least once per day. Every now and again 2 or 3 times. But often partaking in 'edging'... I.E. getting to the brink of orgasm (or even having one) without cumming. Amazing feeling. Basically the male version of multiple orgasms!

Probably 3 times a week. Usually in the shower or sneak off to the toilet when in from work. I would like to find out how Many times my wife does out but she won't tell me.