how often do you masturbate

as the title says how often do you masturbate I normally do it twice a week is that normal?

Most days if there hasnt been any other "Activity"

Mastershy wrote:

as the title says how often do you masturbate I normally do it twice a week is that normal?

twice a week is normal yes.

once a week for me.

At least once a day every day. Hubby's sex drive not at my level so solo play is essential for me 😉

I average about 4/5 a week. But i often masturbate myself to death if i have a hangover (sometimes 5 in one morning).

Mrs S is not quite so regular, probably 1 a week, because she enjoys me touching her

About once a week !

Probably once a week. When I had my IUD my sex drive was through the roof and I did it two times a day. After removing it (due to adverse effects) my drive has significantly decreased.

It varies but mostly about 4/5 times a week.

Most days, sometimes twice a day, but then I'm single so no other relief.

AmyA wrote:

Most days, sometimes twice a day, but then I'm single so no other relief.

Know that feeling.! Same for me.Most days, time permitting.Twice on a good day.!

Sometimes once or twice a day, sometimes once every couple of days and occasionally I can go a week before masturbating. All depends on my mood.

When life was easier and less busy 1-2 Times a day now down to 1-2 Times a week 😣

On average twice a day, yes I am a wanker ! Lol sex life with my wife is good too 😉

When ever the opportunity arises 😁

Any amount is normal as long as it doesn't interfere with your life. It's when enjoyment becomes obsession you should be concerned.

As for me, I don't. Also perfectly normal.

about 3 times pe week

mostly in bed a t nite

but also do it in front of myb/f

It depends

If wifey is away, sometimes once or twice a week, up to once or twice a day

If wifey is at home and I know a heavy evening is on the cards I might to try two or three sneaky ones so I last a lot longer

Probably once a day, but it's probably normal if it doesn't interfere with your day-to-day life

When ever I have the inclination, probably every other day, also when I am not going to be disturbed, I like having the house to myself.

2 or 3 times a week with the clit vibrator that I have. Pure pleasure