How often should we do it, but how often do you do it?

I consider myself a girl who loves sex! I would do it any time of day and any place if I could. Lucky my OH loves it too! Curiousity got the better of me tonight and I wanted to ask you, how much do you take part in hot sexual tension, which leads to more you know what?

Sadly I live at home with my parents. You know as a 20 year old girl it is extremely hard to get the house alone. If I had my own place then I would be having sex 3 times a day, every day. We would do it constantly.

Sex - 4 times a week. Now, do I just love sex that much that i'm being greedy?

This got me wondering, how often should we do it, but how often do YOU do it?

Less or more than you would like?

Let me know!

It all depends on your individual needs,desires ,circumstances and age .

I think sex 4 times a week for a sexually active 20 year old isn't out of the ordinary if being honest .I appreciate circumstances in your case are dictating things but then again that could be said for many of us especially when you have kids .

When my sex drive is at its peak then 3 times a week is our norm which isn't bad IMO for someone just over 50 . It then drops down to about once a week or more if my OH demands it.

Hi

Me and my husband have fun every night, but it doesn't always end up in full blown sex. Thats ok with me, as it's not always about the end result sometimes my husband will tease me and not let me finish for a few days!!!! This is very frustrating but so much fun, as he builds me up to the edge then stops again and again lol.

Hey im in your situation too ohlala, I live with my parents its hard, I see my bf once a week for a few hours on weekend we try and make it last and sometimes I dont get home til 3am lol....

But it means we only have sex 1 maybe twice in that night. Occasionally ill see him again that week but being theres always someone else in the house we cant fully enjoy n make as much noise as we want etc. And sometimes cant have sex at all.

I hope we move in together at some point.. need to win the lottery thou lol ..cant see the housing situation getting any better for young people :( x

Me and my hubby used to be 1ce- maybe 2wice a week but the last cpl of months we are pretty much doing it every day. Sometimes 2wice a day not always full blown sex but a lot of play and experimenting with toys etc....

randomnessemma wrote:

Me and my hubby used to be 1ce- maybe 2wice a week but the last cpl of months we are pretty much doing it every day. Sometimes 2wice a day not always full blown sex but a lot of play and experimenting with toys etc....

I agree with the above post , if you are counting messing about with toys , even heavy petting then the figures everyone are quoting could be larger than that .For example I will quite happily pleasure my Mrs and often sound her into orgasm using a toy or just my fingers a few times a week on top of the once or 3 times a week quoted.

My OH is older than me and we both work very hard, but I would love sex more, a lot more if I could get it. I masturbate quite a lot!

in reality we only have sex 2/3 times a week.

Having said that when we are on holidays things are different, wild sex all day!

Varies from twice a day to once a week - depending one our work patterns. Sometimes you're too worn out to do it justice!